CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco celica9303 is on a distinguished road celica9303's Avatar

Images

Plans: new wheels and tires(17in 3-spoke old school), either struts and springs(eibach sportlines and koni's)or ground control coilovers and koni's [which do you think is more cost effective?], new steering rack and tie rods and ps hoses, powder coat valve cover, new brakes, attempt to adjust windows so they don't leak anymore, and finaly if funds permit a cf cs hood from vis.
    - Shadow's Army - Topless Decoy -

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by The Captain
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    I own the car because I didn't want to be like everybody else.

Originally Posted by Shadowlife25
    It's like you have a Sock Monster, but it has acquired a taste for car parts instead.......
    project Topless Decoy: now undecided

exterior

ordering the alltrac bodykit rite now.........have coilovers on the way......camber bolts will be here tomorrow.......install the trd spoiler......oh paint all new body and spoiler.......(stock color).......need to get some spacers......replace tires with new ones........exhaust needs to be done........

maybe next year a whole new paint job......whoo hooo..thinkin light sky blue

interior
    need to find two front alltrac seats....wrap them in some nice black and clay red leather.......paint all interior to black....replace carpet to black color......lose the back seat and have my 3 10 subs system installed.......

thats a good list so far.

OREGON TOYOTA OWNERS CLUB LEADING MEMBER

Driving Miss Daisy VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ's Avatar
    VikingJZ has been to an annual Dragon Meet! VikingJZ has donated to the forums! VikingJZ helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. VikingJZ helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009.

Images

Before Dragon:

Inside--- Finish stereo setup, light sound deadening, fix the window regulator

Outside--- Finish connecting exhaust after installing a few more items, a few bushings, and new shocks for sure. Obviously an alignment after.

Rest of the year: New dash pad, more sound deadening, window tint.

Honestly, this car is going to be nearing the "done" stage as I call it. After the Dragon there are a few more odds and ends things, but after that its all about replacing worn suspension parts here and there and new bushings.

Its another reason why I love this car because I don't have to do much to it. And in another year, all I have to do is wash it and perform oil changes until I determine the paint has had its last days and strip it down for a full, professional repaint. And reupholster the seats.

Basically, I bought a car that didn't need much and allows me to enjoy driving it instead of wanting to do tons of stuff to it.

However, if I ever got the feeling to do it, some day down the road I wouldn't be opposed to swapping to the 2L turbo diesel from the 80's Pickup. I think that would be a really cool swap.
    Last edited by VikingJZ; 02-16-2010 at 06:09 PM.
    --Aaron
    1976 Toyota Celica GT 5MT//2007 Honda Civic//Skateboard

Formerly itsoktosmokev8s Mr. Babb is on a distinguished road Mr. Babb's Avatar
    Mr. Babb has donated to the forums! Mr. Babb helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009.

Images

I plan to keep my truck maintained and spend as little money on it as possible!

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh's Avatar
    Cavanagh has donated to the forums!

Images

-Paint my calipers red with "Lexus" in white on the front and the "L" logo on the rears.
    -Tint!
    -Install springs and lower it 2 inches.
    -(Maybe one day when I have time) Paint headlight housings black
    Thats about it for looks.
    2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS

i want to get my whole car re painted but it will cost heaps.
    does anyone here live in sydney and know of a good place to get
    my car re painted for not an expensive price??

Buffing, polishing, tint, wheels and tires.

91 Celica GTS,
    work in progress front end accident in december.

I'm planning to get clear corner lights and change my fog light bulbs, that's pretty much it for now.
    Do you guys know any good sites to buy corner lights or any other parts?

Wash, wax, drive.

Originally Posted by Murgatroy
    I was deaf, sore and majorly pissed off

Exterior: hopefully paint (gunmetal grey), tenzo r dc6 rims (bronze). darker tint. rewire foglights so they come on without the headlights. hid conversion headlights and foglights (hyperwhite)
    Engine: 3sgte swap
    Interior: led guage conversion
    got alot of plans haha lets see what i can get done

well i bought my 94 jdm in 2010 with the plans to take the motor and tranny (among other items )back to the states but im looking at 2013 for that swap
    proud owner of a 1990 celica gt usdm, 1994 celica jdm

Paint, and extreme make over.

Coldiron (Cold - Iron) | Dragon Meet OG

| offensivetheory.deviantart.com/
    1992 Celica Gtfour | 2003 350z Track

Hi is there anywhere on this thread or the net at all that shows the pattern for the seats to be reupholstered please thanks Ian x

Thread Information