CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech

View Poll Results: What Brand of Tires do You Buy?

Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll
  • Firestone

2 2.02%
  • Goodyear

2 2.02%
  • BF Goodrich

8 8.08%
  • Hankook

7 7.07%
  • Michelin

4 4.04%
  • Dunlop

6 6.06%
  • Bridgestone

4 4.04%
  • Pirelli

4 4.04%
  • Toyo

6 6.06%
  • Anything on sale

8 8.08%
  • kumho

19 19.19%
  • other

29 29.29%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Senior Member jaydog82 is on a distinguished road

i am thinking of using the s drives, but they are a little more than i wanted to spend. we shall see.
    ST165

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

JDM engine and new turbo. SPEC stage 2 clutch,walbro 255lph fuel pump, AEM dry flow filter and custom 3" straight intake, 3" ausie DP, upgraded HE and heat wrapped ST165 WTA IC, 8mm magnacore wires, speedsorce solid motor mounts, ASI Aluminum RAD, 2micron second oil filter kit, prosport EGT-BOOST-WB O2 gauges, all new: seals/gaskets/belts/hoses/ Water Pump/ Timing belt kit, Rebuilt half shafts, new drive shaft u-joints, new control bushings, cleaned and balanced injectors,

Quote Originally Posted by jaydog82 View Post
    i am thinking of using the s drives, but they are a little more than i wanted to spend. we shall see.
    You can usually get a good price at Discount Tire. They will match the competition. I have also gotten great service from them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ya i found them in a 205/55r15 for $102 each, the nitto neo gens are $80 each in a 205/50r15.
    ST165

JDM engine and new turbo. SPEC stage 2 clutch,walbro 255lph fuel pump, AEM dry flow filter and custom 3" straight intake, 3" ausie DP, upgraded HE and heat wrapped ST165 WTA IC, 8mm magnacore wires, speedsorce solid motor mounts, ASI Aluminum RAD, 2micron second oil filter kit, prosport EGT-BOOST-WB O2 gauges, all new: seals/gaskets/belts/hoses/ Water Pump/ Timing belt kit, Rebuilt half shafts, new drive shaft u-joints, new control bushings, cleaned and balanced injectors,

I got my 205/50/R16s for $350 out the door mounted, balanced and installed.

nice, where at?
    ST165

Actually in Salinas.

I am currently running some BFGoodrich G-force Sport Comp2's in 205/50/r16. They are great on the street, and I have even ran them at a couple AutoX events and they have been awesome.

Most of my tires come from the pick n pull or from one of my salvage yards.

I probably shouldn't admit that.

She won't be going anywhere for a good while.
    But i still love her...

In the words of Archimedes, "Give me a long enough lever, and a place to rest it, or I will kill a hostage every hour."

I will find you and I will kill you. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany's Avatar
    david in germany has donated to the forums! david in germany helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! david in germany helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon david in germany helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

My 1 series has conti premium contact v rated run flats. And my 3 series is running Bridgestone Potenzas runflats (not impressed with the wear so next summer they get conties) and I run Bridgestone blizzaks on both cars in the winter.

Posted from Imperial walker 17a via planetary datcom server
    BM Dubyou

2009 118i Monaco Blue, 6 Speed Manual, Daily Driver
    2009 335i M Sport Saphire Black, 6 Speed Manual, (Cobb Tune) 370+hp, Alternate daily Driver
    2011 328i M sport, 6 Speed Manual, Titan Silver (wife's Car)
    No Automatics in this family!

switched to Yokohama s drive, this summer n was very impressed
    R.I.P Cherry Bomb (1990 Celica ST)

They call me Hadoken because im DOWN RIGHT FIERCE

decided on using bridgestone re11 205/50r15, they are a bad ass tire.
    ST165

Ultimo Miembro Fantįstico Gigantesco Mafix is a glorious beacon of light Mafix is a glorious beacon of light Mafix is a glorious beacon of light Mafix is a glorious beacon of light Mafix is a glorious beacon of light Mafix's Avatar
    Mafix has been to an annual Dragon Meet!

race on hoosiers. drive on nittos. although i might be dropping nitto in favor of a more all season tire.

I will miss you, my friend.
    371whp, 355 ft/lbs w/ 46mm pre-turbo restrictor.
    2400lbs w/ 10.5 slicks on all 4 corners.

Dunlop, lately, although size availability has been a little bit irksome for the Z1 and Z2's. I wanted 225/45/16 in the Z2 for the MRS, but they aren't releasing them until June so I'm settling for 205/50/15. I've been pretty happy with the Star Specs on the supra though.
    ra·tion·al·ize /ˈręʃənlˌaɪz, ˈręʃnlˌaɪz/ Show Spelled [rash-uh-nl-ahyz, rash-nl-ahyz] Show IPA verb, -ized, -iz·ing.
    –verb (used with object)
    1. to ascribe (one's acts, opinions, etc.) to causes that superficially seem reasonable and valid but that actually are unrelated to the true, possibly unconscious and often less creditable or agreeable causes.

Thread Information