CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech

View Poll Results: How many flat tires have you had in the past 12 months?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • None - I must be living right...

49 54.44%
  • One

22 24.44%
  • Two to three

15 16.67%
  • Four to six

2 2.22%
  • Seven to ten

0 0%
  • More than ten - I live next door to a nail factory

2 2.22%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Formerly itsoktosmokev8s Mr. Babb is on a distinguished road Mr. Babb's Avatar
    Mr. Babb has donated to the forums! Mr. Babb helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009.

Images

I had a nail in a tire the other day. Plugged it before it went all the way down.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nailed a curb after all day in traffic, low on blood sugar. Both passengers blown. Hilarious day.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I had 2 and cracked a rim.

Picked up a screw last year. That was my first flat in years, & so far my last.

Senior Member underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough
    underscore has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! underscore has donated to the forums!

Holy thread bumps batman
    1992 GT-S // 1991 GTFour RC // 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD

Not sure how I missed this thread when it was first started... but just for giggles, I haven't had a flat in since my Buick (03ish?)

2016 Hyundai Veloster Turbo Rally Edition <- no build daily

I was just going to look. With fire. And lightning. And reanimated chipmunks. And raccoons. On fire.

Originally Posted by The Captain

Originally Posted by Murgatroy
    Chaos pulls on Marshall's GT.
    But he has a free hand to grope boobies while he drives....

Originally Posted by andy
    so gay he cant even drive straight.

I would like to quantify my one tire "flat" was the tire being ripped of the rim in a sand dune... But I carry to full size spares for a reason!
    1999 Celica GT Convertible - Daily Driver
    1996 Dodge 2500 5.9CTD - Weekend Ride

Thread Information