CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech

View Poll Results: How much time do you spend on Celica Tech

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • a few minutes a week

8 16.33%
  • a few hours a week

7 14.29%
  • a couple times a day

14 28.57%
  • a few hours a day

8 16.33%
  • my partner has considered leaving me

5 10.20%
  • is this place laced with crack?

7 14.29%
+ Reply to Thread

Default Poll of the week: How much time do you spend on CelicaTech?

lets get this rolling again. ive been busy with my new job

How much time do you spend on Celica Tech?

couple times a day for me

Lifetime Member joe's gt is a glorious beacon of light joe's gt is a glorious beacon of light joe's gt is a glorious beacon of light joe's gt is a glorious beacon of light joe's gt is a glorious beacon of light joe's gt's Avatar
    joe's gt has donated to the forums!

voted! gf threatens multiple times a week
    - Shadow's Minion Army - Grand Inquisitor -

This has been the best and most frustrating experience of my life. I thank my dad for all the help he has given me in this rare restoration. Now that the car is done, I wouldn't trade it for the world.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Im on here all farking day. My partner HAS considered leaving me...
    2000 Absolute Red Celica GTS 6-Spd
    1991 Crimson Red MR2 Turbo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

- Shadow's Army - Commander In Chief

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.

Featuring Chaos, the Wendigo Celica Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy's Avatar
    Murgatroy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Murgatroy has donated to the forums! Murgatroy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Murgatroy helped get Play's clutch job done. Murgatroy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Murgatroy helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

I refuse to answer this question on the basis that my work might stop paying me...

Yoda for President

Chaos `90 Celica

Harmony `13 Mustang

Originally Posted by Tallahassee
    Thank God for Rednecks!

Originally Posted by Vince
    Bullshit asshole, no one likes the tuna here!

Originally Posted by Murg's Wife
    Don't touch naked people!

Sorry... I got distracted... MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica's Avatar
    MCcelica has been to an annual Dragon Meet! MCcelica helped get Play's clutch job done. MCcelica helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

I would be on more these days except now I can only get on at work because my laptop shit the bed.
    Poena Hodie Vires Cras y Semper Fidelis Maximus

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    My coffee, without me, is useless. Without my coffee, I am useless. I must drink my coffee true.
    Shadows Army: Commanding Officer: Yoda Combat Regiment

<-- If it ain't rainin', we ain't trainin'.

Some days I'm not on as much as I'd like. Work tends to interfere!
    Mike
    92 All Trac-Daily Driver

Most of the day for me, I can't get on many other websites at work.

Damn air force internet filters.
    There will come a day when you stop questioning my obsession with my car, swords and guns. Everyday after that you will be thankful the zombies didn't get your brain.

1990 Toyota Celica GT-S
    ^

a couple times a day

Quote Originally Posted by Murgatroy View Post
    I refuse to answer this question on the basis that my work might stop paying me...
    I refuse to answer this question on the basis that it may incriminate me in divorce court one day.

Hey baby, you want some fries with that shake? Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles!'s Avatar
    Waffles! has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Waffles! has donated to the forums! Waffles! helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Waffles! helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Waffles! helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon Waffles! helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

It's a good thing Marshall is also on CTech...

Originally Posted by temperacerguy
    OK, the german sheppard is hot

real girls give stick

I'm with Murgatroy. I'm signed in for pretty much 8 hours a day while at work but will never admit it. So you didn't hear it from me. I deny everything. I did not type this message. My work laptop was hijacked by vicious evil coffee delivering midgets with an agenda.

Look it was hijacked again .... we don't like being called midgets, its little people !!!

I play well with others....
    Others, Not you.

a few times a day. thank god for moble internet on blackberry
    John
    90 Celica All-Trac, SOLD

A few hours a day for me. I lurk a lot but dont post much.
    1992 Celica GT Convertible

I have multiple tabs open once I get home from work, I check for posts about every half hour or so till I shut down at night....

3 BILLION Chinese People Don't Even Know You Exist.... Think About It....

The closer I get to my lay off date, the more I check for new posts. 4-5 times a day. It cheers me up. Ive also gotten into icanhascheezburger.com lately too. Im a cat through and through. 74, year of the tiger.

69 Mustang coupe 351W edelbrock performer top end, 89 Mustang GT TF top end BBK SSI intake, 90 All Trac JDM 92 swap! "Fiery the angels rose...Deep thunder rolld' around their shores. Indignant, burning with the fires of Orc."

Thread Information