CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Your set to Lifetime Supporter already klapa. Youre set, and thank you for your help

Carlos, just send me the difference between what you paid and what is owed and PM me. Ill get it taken care of.

This goes for ANYONE who has donated in the past 60 days (yeah Ill go back 60 days)

Just send me the difference, make it known who you are in the subject, and send me a PM and Ill get you added.

If youve donated in the past 60 days, let me know, Ill make your yearly subscription proactive from TODAY for the next 365 days.
    2000 Absolute Red Celica GTS 6-Spd
    1991 Crimson Red MR2 Turbo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

- Shadow's Army - Commander In Chief

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by surfergravity
    This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.
     ...to the topTop

yup... there's no "user box" to add any info or anything. Just a very simplified page that let's you "Pay Now" or "Cancel and Return to admin@celicatech.com"
    '93 GT Coupe (money bags jr)

'90 AllTrac (money bags sr)
     ...to the topTop

Just sent payment via Paypal, Luni. Also sent you a pm with my username, etc in it.

...to the topTop

Puts the skillz to the extreme! extremeskillz will become famous soon enough extremeskillz will become famous soon enough extremeskillz's Avatar
    extremeskillz has donated to the forums!

Images

Quote Originally Posted by shadowlife25 View Post
    Working on fixing that right now Carlos.

I can't manually change the settings for accepting payments so...
    I did post it in the admin forum and it will likely get taken care of tonight.

If you'd like Carlos, you can send the difference using the Donate button.
    Then, in the user notes portion of the PayPal payment, put in:

Username
    "C-Tech OG"
    Payment for Lifetime Membership difference.

Luni will take care of it from that end.

To all others, please wait until I get the rest fixed, Luni doesn't need to wade through all this after he gets off work.
    Savvy?

- Mario
    I sent in the difference. Let me know if you get it.

She's sold
    !

...to the topTop

Any of you that has a request like the couple members above, PM me and we'll get you taken care of.
    - Mario
    - Shadow's Army - 5 star General -

Questions?

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a Habit."
     ...to the topTop

I'll be the little spoon KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey's Avatar
    KoreanJoey has been to an annual Dragon Meet! KoreanJoey has donated to the forums! KoreanJoey helped get Play's clutch job done. KoreanJoey helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. KoreanJoey helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Damn... guess I'll need to get take from the tire fund.

OR Call: 1-877-810-7067
    -Part of the Mod Team-
    Joey; Turning Ricers into Racers, one convert at a time.

Originally Posted by MCcelica
    Joey wins this thread.
     ...to the topTop

I'll throw some in since I had to take the battery back to NAPA since they're a bunch of tards and gave me the wrong one because they didn't have the right one in stock. =p I'll be on it in the next few days~

1991 GT // Sold as Of November 30th, 2009 =(
     ...to the topTop

All you need is $5
    - Mario

Questions?

...to the topTop

All people in this thread whove PMed me, have been taken care of.

If Ive missed something, PM me and let me know.

And thx for the support guys.
    Last edited by Shadowlife25; 01-05-2010 at 10:03 PM.

This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.
     ...to the topTop

I'm donating some more becuase I love this place so goddamn much. That makes three times for you nancys that are counting my donations since membership. That's also a shot across the bow of all the nancys from whom we have seen no donations. Rob, check your paypal.....you have money coming shortly.
    Shadow's Minion Army - Storm Trooper
     ...to the topTop

I love you

...to the topTop

Captain Lone Dragon Slayer... Carolina91GT-S has a spectacular aura about Carolina91GT-S has a spectacular aura about Carolina91GT-S has a spectacular aura about Carolina91GT-S's Avatar
    Carolina91GT-S has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Carolina91GT-S has donated to the forums!

me too...Just wanted to say thanks again

Most recent update 8/30/2013

"You'll never make it"

"Nonsense, you only say never because no one ever has."
     ...to the topTop

Lifetime Member joe's gt is a glorious beacon of light joe's gt is a glorious beacon of light joe's gt is a glorious beacon of light joe's gt is a glorious beacon of light joe's gt is a glorious beacon of light joe's gt's Avatar
    joe's gt has donated to the forums!

5000 pms!!! Good god. I have less than 100 and it already feels cluttered.
    - Shadow's Minion Army - Grand Inquisitor -

This has been the best and most frustrating experience of my life. I thank my dad for all the help he has given me in this rare restoration. Now that the car is done, I wouldn't trade it for the world.

...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by shadowlife25 View Post
    All you need is $5
    pfft, non-lifetime donations are for pussies. lol

...to the topTop

And the cutoff definitely has to be right when I have to make my car payment... Grrr... Bills suck, but thats life. Ill see what I can do by then.
    -2006 Nissan Sentra SE-R
    [Ryan] 2:40 pm: I saw that one but I want to make one my own... lol. And a pic of andy on my leg would make all the girls jealous, good idea

[Murgatroy] 2:41 pm: Yeah, but sitting crosslegged to masturbate would just be kinda creepy.
    Shadow's Minion army - member #1
     ...to the topTop

Drove all the way to TN, for the hotel. CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO's Avatar
    CriScO has been to an annual Dragon Meet! CriScO has donated to the forums! CriScO helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. CriScO helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. CriScO helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    And the cutoff definitely has to be right when I have to make my car payment...
    You haven't sold that to Turner yet?

The Coupe:
    - Custom SRI, external coil distributor conversion, MSD Blaster 2 coil, MSD 6a ignition, OBX 4-1 Header, 2.5" exhaust with Magnaflow muffler, Eibach springs, GT-S hub/rear disc conversion, Lots of shiny red engine paint, Ridiculously unnecessary 5" tach, Tons of fun useless switches and pretty glowing red lights, Currently sitting in the driveway with a snapped timing belt I'm too lazy to fix...
    The Hatch:
    - Custom SRI, External coil distributor conversion, Accel performance coil, Hayden transmission cooler, ASI dual-core aluminum ST165 radiator, Some shiny black engine paint, A few glowing red lights, Temporarily downgraded to daily driver status...
     ...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by Luni View Post
    All people in this thread whove PMed me, have been taken care of.

If Ive missed something, PM me and let me know.

And thx for the support guys.
    Thanks Luni! And I'm just glad you're giving me something to support. Idk where'd I'd be if I didn't have C-tech to scour thru when I got my first GT. Probably lost & lonely in some ditch somewhere, instead of cruising along in a badass GT4.

...to the topTop

I'll be making my contribution close to the 15th. (Pay day for me)

Religion has many gods. For this tribe, this is their God.
    **New and improved wavy effect!!
     ...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by CriScO View Post
    You haven't sold that to Turner yet?
    Nope, not yet.. lol. I really like this car a lot, and I am planning on keeping it for quite some time.
    -2006 Nissan Sentra SE-R
    [Ryan] 2:40 pm: I saw that one but I want to make one my own... lol. And a pic of andy on my leg would make all the girls jealous, good idea

[Murgatroy] 2:41 pm: Yeah, but sitting crosslegged to masturbate would just be kinda creepy.
    Shadow's Minion army - member #1
     ...to the topTop

i joined feb 08 is that close enough for 20% off
    proud owner of a 1990 celica gt usdm, 1994 celica jdm
     ...to the topTop

Oi, oi, I gave it a go but paypal was being a bitch and won't accept my card.

...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by taibones View Post
    i joined feb 08 is that close enough for 20% off
    Sure thing.

You should come round more though.
    - Mario

Questions?

...to the topTop

i get paid on the 14th so i will send it in then, i used to check ctech about 4 or 5 times a day but since i found out that im going to germany i ve been really busy
    proud owner of a 1990 celica gt usdm, 1994 celica jdm
     ...to the topTop

/BANNED

Ricksta has a spectacular aura about Ricksta has a spectacular aura about Ricksta's Avatar
    Ricksta has donated to the forums!

so what happens if im already an OG? im grandfathered in right!!!

Originally Posted by Azzazzyn
    the fact that you would nut while fucking another man's skull says a lot about you
    ~DISCLAIMER~
    Please be aware before you feed me, I may or may not be trolling you.
    Thank you for your cooperation.
     ...to the topTop

...to the topTop

Thread Information