CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by Ricksta View Post
    so what happens if im already an OG? im grandfathered in right!!!
    NO. Lol.

Yeah, you are.
    2000 Absolute Red Celica GTS 6-Spd
    1991 Crimson Red MR2 Turbo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

- Shadow's Army - Commander In Chief

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by surfergravity
    This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.
     ...to the topTop

Then i paid too much!!! haha jk ctech can have it
    ~Dustin

14" DC TRD O/R MGM Tacoma-Daily Driver
    85' Toyota MR2 N/A-out of commission forever
    88' Toyota MR2 N/A- 4age = D E A D. AE92GZE underway
    Your Girlfriend - I ride her on the weekends

...to the topTop

so i pay $36, right?

1991 Celica GT-S -awaiting swap...

2010 Subaru Impreza 2.5i -Daily
     ...to the topTop

God, I should have charged more.

Everyones going to pay their lifetime membership, ill have money to pay for stuff for a year or 2 and then Im gonna be broke again.

You guys know I need people who pay me 5 dollars a year also LOL.

But yes, 37 dollars right now. This is only good till the 15th then it IS going up. This is too GOOD of a deal right now.

This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.
     ...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by Luni View Post
    That would be me. i sent an email stating that there was no box for comments.
    2001 Celica GT-S Turbo 2ZZ-GTE
    1997 Supra TT 6 speed 2JZ-GTE
    1997 Celica GT 1MZ/3MZ V6 hybrid
    1990 Celica All-Trac 3S-GTE
     ...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by Luni View Post
    God, I should have charged more.

Everyones going to pay their lifetime membership, ill have money to pay for stuff for a year or 2 and then Im gonna be broke again.

You guys know I need people who pay me 5 dollars a year also LOL.

But yes, 37 dollars right now. This is only good till the 15th then it IS going up. This is too GOOD of a deal right now.
    LOL!! make it 'limited lifetime'

aka 2 years...lol

Cheers,
     ...to the topTop

K Smaay. Ill get ya taken care of.

...to the topTop

Paypal wouldn't let me put any info in on the donation :shrug:

cory (dot) daniel (dot) smith (at) gmail (dot) com is me.
    She lives!!!

And now thrives. Took 3 years and an embarrassing amount of money, but tooooooooootally worth it
     ...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by Hiko View Post
    Paypal wouldn't let me put any info in on the donation :shrug:
    If you sign in to paypal.com and then send money, it lets you put info.

If you follow the link on the home page, it does not let you put info.

just a FYI.

Cheers,
     ...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by sodap0p View Post
    If you follow the link on the home page, it does not let you put info.
    I knew I forgot to update something.

Edit: Fixed. It now points to http://www.celicatech.com/forums/payments.php , which is the automated donation system. This one automatically credits your account.
     ...to the topTop

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco celica9303 is on a distinguished road celica9303's Avatar

Images

mario- you got pm>>>> help me out bro
    - Shadow's Army - Topless Decoy -

Originally Posted by The Captain
    I own the car because I didn't want to be like everybody else.

Originally Posted by Shadowlife25
    It's like you have a Sock Monster, but it has acquired a taste for car parts instead.......
    project Topless Decoy: now undecided
     ...to the topTop

Cutoff will be effective as of 5pm pst/8pm est today, January 15, 2010.

Celica9303: I will check my PM now.
    - Mario
    - Shadow's Army - 5 star General -

Questions?

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a Habit."
     ...to the topTop

Crickets chirping in here...

Seriously, this isnt going to cut the mustard to keep this place running.

It will make it go another couple years, then we will be back to square one.

...to the topTop

Hey baby, you want some fries with that shake? Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles!'s Avatar
    Waffles! has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Waffles! has donated to the forums! Waffles! helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Waffles! helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Waffles! helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon Waffles! helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Luni, you know Marshall and I will donate when you need money for the site.

Originally Posted by temperacerguy
    OK, the german sheppard is hot

real girls give stick
     ...to the topTop

We are doing this so people who are constantly paying for stuff dont have to tho Jas.

...to the topTop

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco celica9303 is on a distinguished road celica9303's Avatar

Images

You will have my donation tommorow evening
    - Shadow's Army - Topless Decoy -

Originally Posted by The Captain
    I own the car because I didn't want to be like everybody else.

Originally Posted by Shadowlife25
    It's like you have a Sock Monster, but it has acquired a taste for car parts instead.......
    project Topless Decoy: now undecided
     ...to the topTop

Not sure where I need to be sending my money.. you may want to update the first post, or am I missing it?
    -Dustin

...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by KM View Post
    I knew I forgot to update something.

Edit: Fixed. It now points to http://www.celicatech.com/forums/payments.php , which is the automated donation system. This one automatically credits your account.
    Quote Originally Posted by maxaud View Post
    Not sure where I need to be sending my money.. you may want to update the first post, or am I missing it?

^^There.
    - Mario
    - Shadow's Army - 5 star General -

Questions?

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a Habit."
     ...to the topTop

Lifetime Member Tecker184 is on a distinguished road Tecker184's Avatar
    Tecker184 has donated to the forums!

Images

donated!
     ...to the topTop

Thread Information