CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Exclamation Membership Packages - What you get.

http://www.celicatech.com/forums/payments.php

"Basic Member"

$ FREE

-50 message limit for PM box (combined total)
    -Access to most board areas including OT (Off Topic)
    -Created threads in B&S will first be posted to Mod queue (until 25 posts)
    -Ability to reply to all threads in B&S

"C-Tech Supporter" (Yearly)
    $10 donation.

-1000 combined message limit in PM box
    -Able to use an Avatar
    -Can create community "Social Groups"
    -Ability to create threads in B&S.(25 post minimum still applies)
    -Access to BGB's
    -Access to our new NSFW forum.
    -Access to our new "What you have for free" subsection of B&S.
    -C-Tech Supporter custom user title
    -User name added to a virtual plaque listing all Supporting members for the year.

"Lifetime member
    " (1 time donation)
    $50+ donation.

-5,000 combined message limit in PM box
    -Able to use an Avatar
    -Extra slot in "Garage" (once feature goes live)
    -Ability to create threads in B&S.(25 post minimum still applies)
    -Can create community "Social Groups"
    -Access to BGB's
    -Access to our new NSFW forum.
    -Access to our new "What you have for free" subsection of B&S.
    -Access to a Special sub-forum to vote on certain site decisions.
    -Priority postings in Tech Write-up Section
    -C-Tech Lifetime Member custom user title
    -User name added to a virtual plaque listing all Life Members.

Members of 2+ years will get a discounted rate until January 15, 2010.
    Discount applied is 20%. Only toward Lifetime membership.

"Lifetime member" (OG)

If this applies to you, put "C-Tech OG" in the PayPal message to seller box.
    Be sure to also include your board user name.

Members of 1 year or less will get a lesser discounted rate until January 15, 2010.
    Discount applied is 10%.
    Only toward Lifetime membership.

"Lifetime member" (n00b)

If this applies to you, put "C-Tech n00b" in the PayPal message to seller box.

We hope that the year to come brings great things for us as a site and you as members!

So let's all do our part to make this truly:

"The Last Celica Resource You'll EVER Need!"

http://www.celicatech.com/forums/payments.php

- Mario
    CelicaTech Admin Team
    Last edited by Shadowlife25; 04-23-2010 at 10:34 PM.
    - Mario
    - Shadow's Army - 5 star General -

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Questions?

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a Habit."
     ...to the topTop

What's the deal with the gallery limit? I think mine says 3mb limit and i'm over by 18. Will that be addressed according to membership type?

Religion has many gods. For this tribe, this is their God.
    **New and improved wavy effect!!
     ...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by GT4SOM View Post
    What's the deal with the gallery limit? I think mine says 3mb limit and i'm over by 18. Will that be addressed according to membership type?
    That is currently being worked on.
    - Mario

Questions?

...to the topTop

Gallery is seperate. All members have access to the gallery.

Edit - I fixed some stuff in there, see if youre still hosed.
    Last edited by Luni; 01-04-2010 at 10:34 PM.
    2000 Absolute Red Celica GTS 6-Spd
    1991 Crimson Red MR2 Turbo

- Shadow's Army - Commander In Chief

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.
     ...to the topTop

Thanks for fixing the gallery feature. When does this start?

Religion has many gods. For this tribe, this is their God.
    **New and improved wavy effect!!
     ...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by GT4SOM View Post
    Thanks for fixing the gallery feature. When does this start?
    Effective immediately.
     ...to the topTop

I donated $10 during Christmas because I like the site, I didnt know there was member benefits to it, can I send an additional $35 and become lifetime member?

Unique Transaction ID #22014728D5461222V
     ...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by sodap0p View Post
    I donated $10 during Christmas because I like the site, I didnt know there was member benefits to it, can I send an additional $35 and become lifetime member?

Yeah, do that, and put your username in the comments field so I dont have to hunt you down.

Send me a PM when you do, so I know to look for the transaction
    2000 Absolute Red Celica GTS 6-Spd
    1991 Crimson Red MR2 Turbo

- Shadow's Army - Commander In Chief

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.
     ...to the topTop

It is effective immediately, however the cutoff for a discount is January 15, 2010.

Anything after that is at the full price listed.
    - Mario

Questions?

...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by sodap0p View Post

Members of 1 year or less will get a lesser discounted rate until January 15, 2010.
    Discount applied is 10%.
    Only toward Lifetime membership.

"Lifetime member" (n00b)
    $41 donation.

If this applies to you, put "C-Tech n00b" in the PayPal message to seller box.
    Be sure to also include your borad user name.

That being said, you would only need to send $31.

- Mario
    - Mario

Questions?

...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by shadowlife25 View Post

That being said, you would only need to send $31.

- Mario
    Thanks Mario
     ...to the topTop

No worries.

I am really glad that you've found a home here with us.
    In only 2 months you have been giving good advice and asking great questions.

Keep it up!
    - Mario

Questions?

...to the topTop

No worries.

I am really glad that you've found a home here with us.
    In only 2 months you have been giving good advice and asking great questions.

Keep it up!
    Thanks very much, I really like the site, the layout, the people, all nice...I also have received good advice in return, and I hope I can continue to contribute.

cheers!
     ...to the topTop

Puts the skillz to the extreme! extremeskillz will become famous soon enough extremeskillz will become famous soon enough extremeskillz's Avatar
    extremeskillz has donated to the forums!

Images

Mario; being a member since 2005 and recently donated a $5 donation do i have to still pay $36.00 or do I pay the difference?

She's sold
    !

...to the topTop

Rev Over 9000...Safely Now donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs's Avatar
    donteatbugs has been to an annual Dragon Meet! donteatbugs has donated to the forums! donteatbugs helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. donteatbugs helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. donteatbugs helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

all my donation are personal...

Shadow's Minion Army - member #3
     ...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by extremeskillz View Post
    Mario; being a member since 2005 and recently donated a $5 donation do i have to still pay $36.00 or do I pay the difference?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlife25
    Members of 2+ years will get a discounted rate until January 15, 2010.
    Discount applied is 20%. Only toward Lifetime membership.

"Lifetime member" (OG)
    $36 donation.

If this applies to you, put "C-Tech OG" in the PayPal message to seller box.
    I would also like to add that the preceding would only apply if the donation made was within the last month.
    Reason being, we have been trying to cover the upgrade, and it has been a global announcement for over a month now.

So if the $5 was donated in say, October, then the total for you would still be $36.
    If the $5 was donated in say, November, then the total for you would be $31.

Make sense?
    - Mario

Questions?

...to the topTop

It has been brought to my attention that the options for donation are not properly set.

Please wait until my next post to try so we can be sure the issue is fixed.

I will also get the appropriate link put into this thread.

Thanks for your patience.

- Mario
    - Mario

Questions?

...to the topTop

lol. Was just gonna copy my message here, but looks like Mario beat me to the punch. Glad to be the C-Tech complaint box.
    '93 GT Coupe (money bags jr)

'90 AllTrac (money bags sr)
     ...to the topTop

btw Mario, if there's gonna be 2 different discounts for Lifetime Memberships, you might wanna seperate them somehow so it's actually checked. Just a thought.

...to the topTop

Puts the skillz to the extreme! extremeskillz will become famous soon enough extremeskillz will become famous soon enough extremeskillz's Avatar
    extremeskillz has donated to the forums!

Images

I would also like to add that the preceding would only apply if the donation made was within the last month.
    Reason being, we have been trying to cover the upgrade, and it has been a global announcement for over a month now.

So if the $5 was donated in say, October, then the total for you would still be $36.
    If the $5 was donated in say, November, then the total for you would be $31.

Make sense?
    I did my 5 dollar donation literally last week and this is why I asked. I can read foo !

Anyway how do i go about sending in the difference?

She's sold
    !

...to the topTop

I have raised that point and hopefully it gets rectified by tonight at latest.

I don't have access to the section of the site that deals with that stuff so we all have to wait.

Thank you for bringing it to my attention.
    - Mario

Questions?

...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by extremeskillz View Post
    I did my 5 dollar donation literally last week and this is why I asked. I can read foo !

Anyway how do i go about sending in the difference?
    Working on fixing that right now Carlos.

I can't manually change the settings for accepting payments so...
    I did post it in the admin forum and it will likely get taken care of tonight.

If you'd like Carlos, you can send the difference using the Donate button.
    Then, in the user notes portion of the PayPal payment, put in:

Username
    "C-Tech OG"
    Payment for Lifetime Membership difference.

Luni will take care of it from that end.

To all others, please wait until I get the rest fixed, Luni doesn't need to wade through all this after he gets off work.
    Savvy?

- Mario
    - Mario

Questions?

...to the topTop

Sounds good to me... hopefully it can get fixed by tonight tho. Might not have access to a real computer for a bit after today.

...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by celicasilfee View Post
    Sounds good to me... hopefully it can get fixed by tonight tho. Might not have access to a real computer for a bit after today.
    You can send via same method as Carlos.

All others can wait until it's sorted out this evening.
    - Mario

Questions?

...to the topTop

Running a little warm there... klapa is a splendid one to behold klapa is a splendid one to behold klapa is a splendid one to behold klapa is a splendid one to behold klapa is a splendid one to behold klapa is a splendid one to behold klapa is a splendid one to behold
    klapa has been to an annual Dragon Meet! klapa has donated to the forums!

I donated $25 late last year and $25 the beginning of this year, both times by just hitting the "donate" link on the home page - but did not know to include anything in Paypal subject - it all just went to admin@celicatech.com (I think) - so I don't know what is my status.
     ...to the topTop

Thread Information