CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech

Default Rim weighs for almost every car. Possible sticky

_Gary
    93 ST185
    91 ST185 (RIP)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
     ...to the topTop

can't find 7th gen GT-S 16" wheels, I weighted them at 20 lbs !

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    I had good time with this one

The new ride!!

msn:
     ...to the topTop

Hey John,
    Good list! My Wheels are actually on there too! Koesi K1 racing cast 15x7. But.......the new Kosei K1 TS is not listed, oh well. They're supposed to weight about 10lbs.
     ...to the topTop

my matrix xrs wheels weigh in at 26 lbs!
    microscan4g: mine rubbed too. ... hmm.
    microscan4g: we just yanked.
    microscan4g: him from one side and me from the other
    microscan4g: u lubed it up real good right.
    SeanGTS91: I got a buddy coming in a bit, perhaps he'll solve this spacial ability issue
    SeanGTS91: yeah
    SeanGTS91: but does your rub whenyou drive it?
     ...to the topTop

Due to the overwhelming amount of stickies in the General forum, Im moving this wheels, tires, and suspension.
    2000 Absolute Red Celica GTS 6-Spd
    1991 Crimson Red MR2 Turbo

- Shadow's Army - Commander In Chief

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.
     ...to the topTop

15x6 ST184 wheels weigh about 15lbs.
    "The best nut you can tighten is the one behind the wheel."

(NOTE: Please send an E-mail if you want to get a hold of me in a timely fashion as I don't log into this message board often anymore. I still have the V6 Celica. Yes, I do drive it daily, and no I haven't made any changes to it in the last couple years.)
     ...to the topTop

my Nippon Racing F2s weigh 11lbs each.

...to the topTop

Could we maybe find the wieghts of Celica wheels? There aren't any on that site. I would like to know what my 6th gen 5 spokes weigh, to see what I would half to buy for an upgrade.
    Live Free
     ...to the topTop

Sorry... I got distracted... MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica's Avatar
    MCcelica has been to an annual Dragon Meet! MCcelica helped get Play's clutch job done. MCcelica helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

My enkei GF1's aren't on the list.
    Poena Hodie Vires Cras y Semper Fidelis Maximus

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    My coffee, without me, is useless. Without my coffee, I am useless. I must drink my coffee true.
    Shadows Army: Commanding Officer: Yoda Combat Regiment

<-- If it ain't rainin', we ain't trainin'.
     ...to the topTop

I'll be the little spoon KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey's Avatar
    KoreanJoey has been to an annual Dragon Meet! KoreanJoey has donated to the forums! KoreanJoey helped get Play's clutch job done. KoreanJoey helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. KoreanJoey helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Well guys... weigh your wheels! Lets start our own thread... I'm going to go weigh my 6th Gen 5 spokes... well... Um... probably this week. I'll start a thread or someone else can and I'll stick it.

OR Call: 1-877-810-7067
    -Part of the Mod Team-
    Joey; Turning Ricers into Racers, one convert at a time.

Originally Posted by MCcelica
    Joey wins this thread.
     ...to the topTop

holy crap my crappy enkei shutoko weighs in at 23.7, they need to go
     ...to the topTop

I weighed my 6th gen 5 spokes, they are around 13.5 pounds. The tires are new, so I subtracted their weight from the total. This isn't the most accurate, as I used a bathroom scale. I would say they could actually weigh between 13 - 14.5lbs.

EDIT: I weighed my track wheels too. They are Subaru Forester 5 spoke steel wheels. They weigh about 18lbs a piece. That's too much.
    Last edited by bigmeanbulldog55; 05-30-2007 at 01:53 AM.
    Live Free
     ...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by bigmeanbulldog55
    They weigh about 18lbs a piece. That's too much.

My autox wheels are VW Montreal II 16x6.5, and they weigh an astonishing 20.5 pounds a piece.
    She lives!!!

And now thrives. Took 3 years and an embarrassing amount of money, but tooooooooootally worth it
     ...to the topTop

I'll be the little spoon KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey's Avatar
    KoreanJoey has been to an annual Dragon Meet! KoreanJoey has donated to the forums! KoreanJoey helped get Play's clutch job done. KoreanJoey helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. KoreanJoey helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Yeah my 6 spoke ST205 wheels are heavy... don't know exactly, but they're pretty heavy... (probably about the same as the ST202 5 spokes, or just a little more).

-Part of the Mod Team-

Joey wins this thread.
     ...to the topTop

*GRAMMAR NAZI* Holy crap folks, this is is painful! Wheels weigh a certain amount. The amount they weigh is their weight. They weigh in at a certain weight and multiple wheels weigh a certain amount. Arrrrrgh! */GRAMMAR NAZI*

Ok I'm done. This is a good topic
    ra·tion·al·ize /ˈræʃənlˌaɪz, ˈræʃnlˌaɪz/ Show Spelled [rash-uh-nl-ahyz, rash-nl-ahyz] Show IPA verb, -ized, -iz·ing.
    –verb (used with object)
    1. to ascribe (one's acts, opinions, etc.) to causes that superficially seem reasonable and valid but that actually are unrelated to the true, possibly unconscious and often less creditable or agreeable causes.
     ...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by KoreanJoey
    Yeah my 6 spoke ST205 wheels are heavy... don't know exactly, but they're pretty heavy... (probably about the same as the ST202 5 spokes, or just a little more).
    I would like to have a set of the 6th gen 6 spokes. If you want to sell them, let me know.
    Live Free
     ...to the topTop

Images

Hell no... I <3 my 16"x7.5" wheels

-Part of the Mod Team-

Joey wins this thread.
     ...to the topTop

Thread Information