CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The Red Rocket

Sorry so many of these pics were fuzzy. I deleted the ones that were even worse. The camera, which I bought less than a year ago for something like $250, sucks donkey dick. It is supposed to have a feature that will compensate for my hand moving ever so slightly, but it never works. Samsung can go screw itself with my $250.
    Shadow's Minion Army - Storm Trooper

I had a pic of the inside of the RH door that I can't find. It displayed the slot where the 4th Gen JDM automatically retracing side mirror computer will sit. That's right y'all. I said AUTOMATICALLY RETRACTING SIDE MIRRORS. Did you guys catch that? I have AUTOMATICALLY RETRACTING SIDE MIRRORS that are specific to only select 4th Gen JDM Celica GT-Rs and GT-Fours.

I also am installing the auto retract window for my passenger. You can see the switch in a couple of the photos. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the other switch and the window lock as I won't be wiring it for the passenger's access to my window.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Mafix is a glorious beacon of light Mafix is a glorious beacon of light Mafix is a glorious beacon of light Mafix is a glorious beacon of light Mafix is a glorious beacon of light Mafix's Avatar
    Mafix has been to an annual Dragon Meet!

pulling part tonight. fyi

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I will miss you, my friend.
    371whp, 355 ft/lbs w/ 46mm pre-turbo restrictor.
    2400lbs w/ 10.5 slicks on all 4 corners.

As you guys can see, the interior is pretty clean in the sense that it could be dirtier. Needlesstosay, I have some more cleaning to do so that the interior is CLEAN in the enthusiasts-judge-their-peers sense of the word

After cleaning the interior this is my laundry list of things to do:

Install JDM mirrors
    Rewire passenger window to accept auto retract
    Install new bumper cover
    Install Aeroform body kit and predrill holes for mounting
    Re-trim rear strut tower bar holes in hatch panels for better fitment
    Replace hatch struts
    Send car in for paint

Over the winter I am removing the head for head work and installing the valvetrain items I bought for the motor. I am also going to use that down time to finish off the suspension with the poly bushes I have for it. I'm too lazy to do it right now. After five years of waiting I'm just ready to drive the car.

Thread Information