CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Court investments - $25,475 and counting. Mr.Shaun91 is on a distinguished road Mr.Shaun91's Avatar
    Mr.Shaun91 has donated to the forums!

i have to say that thing looks pretty good.

*as for your question about a roller for the fender. talk to a body shop about doing it or where to find a roller.

*if you want to to it backyard style like me and my buddy did to his subie, we stuffed a wooden bat between the tire and fenders and just drove the car forward.... lol. worked perfect and looks nice too.
    95 4Runner SR5 4X4 - DD
    91 Celica GTS 5s-fte- DEAD with 348k on the clock
    90 Celica GT - DEAD parts car

One day with the help of Gods good grace
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Phantom

TOYOTA = To Obliterate Your Obsolite Torqueless AntiClimax

Am I being detained officer? tuner4life is a name known to all tuner4life is a name known to all tuner4life is a name known to all tuner4life is a name known to all tuner4life is a name known to all tuner4life is a name known to all tuner4life's Avatar
    tuner4life has been to an annual Dragon Meet! tuner4life has donated to the forums! tuner4life helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008.

Images

Fixed the transmission in my Saab and for now both Toyotas are parked temporarily for the winter.

LOLz

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

hey nice car, i got one too! cept mines red. 4door ftw!

Am I being detained officer? tuner4life is a name known to all tuner4life is a name known to all tuner4life is a name known to all tuner4life is a name known to all tuner4life is a name known to all tuner4life is a name known to all tuner4life's Avatar
    tuner4life has been to an annual Dragon Meet! tuner4life has donated to the forums! tuner4life helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008.

Images

Thanks,

Well I did a compression check to see how bad the head gasket was. And it came out awesome. 175 - 180 all across the board!! From an engine with high miles!

So i did a massive engine flush and got several large chunks of stop leak out of the system. I flushed the engine, radiator, and heater core, now it runs cool, and the heater is hotter than ever. I am now daily driving this car again.

This car is amazing, You really cant kill this thing!
    Last edited by tuner4life; 12-05-2010 at 06:28 PM.

old toyota ftw
    94 camry base 5speed, oil pump exploded
    87 yota truck, it runs, it's in beater phase but it's been mobile.
    85 celica gt-s @311k...22RTE will 2016 be the year Joe fixes the 3rd gen

"U Shoulda bought a 3rd gen"

Images

Alright, I potentially have the opportunity to get my dream car so this one has to go. Everything works like it should. Couple small rust spots, nothing major at all. Crack right at the bottom of windshield.

$2000 obo.

(574) 520 - 8272

I will start a for sale thread later today.

Thread Information