CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech

View Poll Results: Do you wear seat belts when you're in your car?

Voters
166. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yep - I wear 'em all the time...

135 81.33%
  • Usually, but not always...

12 7.23%
  • Only when I'm driving...

9 5.42%
  • Only when I'm NOT driving...

0 0%
  • Sometimes...

1 0.60%
  • Only when I remember, or only when I am reminded...

3 1.81%
  • Only on long trips...

1 0.60%
  • Nope... I never wear the things...

5 3.01%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    I will find you and I will kill you. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany's Avatar
    david in germany has donated to the forums! david in germany helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! david in germany helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon david in germany helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

I saw the carnage of a light accident today, a little VW went off the side of the road and went through some small bushes. The car was still in pretty good shape too. The driver had to be taken to the hospital... He wasn't wearing his seat belt and hit the windshield hard enough to crack it but not shatter it. If he was wearing his belt he would have jumped out of the car and been a bit pissed about the need for a new bumper..

I personally wear mine all the time and my cars will not move unless the passengers belt up too.
    BM Dubyou
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2009 118i Monaco Blue, 6 Speed Manual, Daily Driver
    2009 335i M Sport Saphire Black, 6 Speed Manual, (Cobb Tune) 370+hp, Alternate daily Driver
    2011 328i M sport, 6 Speed Manual, Titan Silver (wife's Car)
    No Automatics in this family!

i'm the same way, wear it all the time and any passenger has to too

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thread Information