CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Naemion View Post
    The link for Red Rocket's store in the ads doesn't work for some reason.
    Thanks. That's actually because his site (celica-alltrac.com) is offline. I will ask him about it and see how he wants his ad linked.

Drove all the way to TN, for the hotel. CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO's Avatar
    CriScO has been to an annual Dragon Meet! CriScO has donated to the forums! CriScO helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. CriScO helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. CriScO helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

^ I forgot all about that. Probably because I couldn't see the ads for so long.

I say go ahead and link to the Red Rocket section for now.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Coupe:
    - Custom SRI, external coil distributor conversion, MSD Blaster 2 coil, MSD 6a ignition, OBX 4-1 Header, 2.5" exhaust with Magnaflow muffler, Eibach springs, GT-S hub/rear disc conversion, Lots of shiny red engine paint, Ridiculously unnecessary 5" tach, Tons of fun useless switches and pretty glowing red lights, Currently sitting in the driveway with a snapped timing belt I'm too lazy to fix...
    The Hatch:
    - Custom SRI, External coil distributor conversion, Accel performance coil, Hayden transmission cooler, ASI dual-core aluminum ST165 radiator, Some shiny black engine paint, A few glowing red lights, Temporarily downgraded to daily driver status...

Quote Originally Posted by CriScO View Post
    ^ I forgot all about that. Probably because I couldn't see the ads for so long.

I say go ahead and link to the Red Rocket section for now.
    I sent him a PM asking what he wanted, and that I'm setting it as his forum for now. I just haven't logged into the advertising manager yet. Gonna do that now... and fix the way it looks while I'm at it.

Can I have bbcode superscript and subscript? Please...

It would be easier to do my notation without the "^"

Thanks!
    Last edited by KM; 03-19-2010 at 06:59 PM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by christine_lives! View Post
    Can I have bbcode superscript and subscript? Please...

It would be easier to do my notation without the "^"

Thanks!
    http://www.celicatech.com/forums/misc.php?do=bbcode
    (This is going into the FAQ.)

Quote Originally Posted by KM View Post
    ímuchas gracias!

I would request that we get the plug-in installed so that us iPhone users (don't hate) can use apps like Tapatalk or Forum Runner to browse the board.
    I get really bored at work and I browse the board all day but safari on our phones is terrible.
    Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by theadidasmunky View Post
    I would request that we get the plug-in installed so that us iPhone users (don't hate) can use apps like Tapatalk or Forum Runner to browse the board.
    I get really bored at work and I browse the board all day but safari on our phones is terrible.
    Cheers!
    Thanks! and that was fast too!

May I please have image resizing in the BBCode?

[IMG{height}x{width}][/IMG]

or

[IMG height={height} width={width}][/IMG]

Awesome suggestion!
    I just found some bbcode examples, so I'll be adding a lot of new tags tonight.
    I haven't had a reason to search for a bbcode site before, so this is great!
    Last edited by KM; 11-16-2010 at 01:22 AM.

Resizing will make me soooooooo happy too. Nice neatly resized images for all. I can envision a Celica-of-the-Month thread with all same sized images. Glad to have sparked some BBCode treasure hunting.

Can we have a better system for organizing NSFW photos? A way to tag NSFW photos so they DON'T show up under our user profiles when we open them. I went to open a profile today at work and had a random gallery pic greet me, that was far, far from safe-for-work. Thanks!!

I have another suggestion: Frame embedding for Google Maps.

There are many occasions have a map from Google embedded in posts would benefit the community. Especially for my new thread contains routes...

Meets, directions, locations and cruises could make use of this feature. Thanks!

I have seen on my other forums that when I pull up my PM to read it gives me the last 5 sent and received. That would be awesome so we don't have to go in and out of our messages to remember the whole conversation.
    John
    90 Celica All-Trac, SOLD

Hey guys, I was thinking maybe you could put a little chatbox between the logo and the forum itself. So you don't need a new tab for it thanks!

EDIT: Nevermind, now I see it, just had to refresh the page. Now this is weird... don't mind me, sorry.

Thread Information