CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Default CT27 combo kit questions

Looking at the CT27 Combo kit stage 2 for my ST165

First, Is this even compatable without going with an EMS?

And on stock internals on a 160K km engine, is 14 psi of boost safe? I'd rather not blow up my motor until I've had this thing for at least a year.

Finally, When I get around to my 205 swap, I'm assuming most of the more expensive parts in this kit can be retained, except for the ECU.

Current mods are: 3" Exhaust.
    Planned mods are: Boost controller, FMIC (Maybe), Battery relocation + straight intake (More likely)

Also, trying to locate a 3" DP, know where I can find one?

If you're going to do a 205 swap, there's not much point in getting the CT-27, mostly because the CT20b and the CT-27 are on about the same level of performance, one may be better than the other depending on who you talk to.
    Last edited by METDeath; 06-23-2009 at 06:43 PM. Reason: Typed CT-26 instead of CT-27 once.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2016 Hyundai Veloster Turbo Rally Edition <- no build daily

I was just going to look. With fire. And lightning. And reanimated chipmunks. And raccoons. On fire.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by The Captain

Originally Posted by Murgatroy
    Chaos pulls on Marshall's GT.
    But he has a free hand to grope boobies while he drives....

Originally Posted by andy
    so gay he cant even drive straight.

CelicaTech Supporter Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold
    Trance4c has been to an annual Dragon Meet!

Images

I think you mean..

Quote Originally Posted by METDeath
    If you're going to do a 205 swap, there's not much point in getting the CT-27, mostly because the CT20b and the CT-27 are on about the same level of performance, one may be better than the other depending on who you talk to.

Quite right, took me a minute to spot that difference.

2016 Hyundai Veloster Turbo Rally Edition <- no build daily

I was just going to look. With fire. And lightning. And reanimated chipmunks. And raccoons. On fire.

Originally Posted by The Captain

Originally Posted by Murgatroy
    Chaos pulls on Marshall's GT.
    But he has a free hand to grope boobies while he drives....

Originally Posted by andy
    so gay he cant even drive straight.

Thread Information