CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Wouldnt let Luni run 14.7 on the dragon renegadex is on a distinguished road renegadex's Avatar
    renegadex has been to an annual Dragon Meet!

Images

I thought I saw that his motor had a spot for a CAS aslo.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1985 Cressida
    1992 Cappuccino

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nope just the corolla motor. I have no clue why, it didn't have a sensor in it or anything. It was the same year motor as well.
    1994 Celica ST 282k and back in action!

Motor is together! Vip and I got the motor put together and the clutch and transmission on. I am now running the famous 14.7 clutch, although I doubt the 7a will live up to that legacy. Now I just have to rebuild the axles and drop the motor in.

The Ultimate Celica Driver
    Proof of 14.7 required...
    vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09's Avatar
    vip09 ran a 14.7 on the Dragon! vip09 has donated to the forums! vip09 helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. vip09 helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. vip09 helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Engine is in the car.. this was way more difficult than it needed to be. My Alltrac is easier than this.... doesn't make sense.
    Best GT-S STOCK times: 1/4: 14.788 @ 94.98mph 1/8: 9.640 @ 75.87mph
    Best Alltrac times: 1/4: 12.2 @ 115mph 1/8th: 7.9 @ 91mph

Originally Posted by forgies
    look vip is the ultimate celica driver... He needs a section of celicatech devoted to him!

i had a 4a that did the same thing crank wise on my 1st stx

btw on the clutch did u use the 7th gen disk T.O. bearing and pressure plate or just the disk?
    Last edited by 85gtsblackman; 08-01-2009 at 07:11 AM.
    94 camry base 5speed, oil pump exploded
    87 yota truck, it runs, it's in beater phase but it's been mobile.
    85 celica gt-s @311k...22RTE will 2016 be the year Joe fixes the 3rd gen

"U Shoulda bought a 3rd gen"

Car is back on the road and running great. The geo prism transmission is working out well. No more grinds.

Quote Originally Posted by 85gtsblackman
    i had a 4a that did the same thing crank wise on my 1st stx

btw on the clutch did u use the 7th gen disk T.O. bearing and pressure plate or just the disk?
    I used a 7th gen disc and pressure plate, and stock 6th gen T.O. bearing. It works great.

vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09's Avatar
    vip09 ran a 14.7 on the Dragon! vip09 has donated to the forums! vip09 helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. vip09 helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. vip09 helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Yeah, the 2ZZ-GE clutch pressure plate and disc worked out perfect. Everything else was off the 7A. I would imagine this is a small upgrade as well!

look vip is the ultimate celica driver... He needs a section of celicatech devoted to him!

i may be doing that later on then, thanks

Wouldnt let Luni run 14.7 on the dragon renegadex is on a distinguished road renegadex's Avatar
    renegadex has been to an annual Dragon Meet!

Images

Finally running!

1985 Cressida
    1992 Cappuccino

you guys have said its running twice over now

i like my 6th gen, i just wish it had more rate of pull

Got the power steering fixed today.

Also got the rear motor mount out to fix. Here it what it looked like.

After a tube of this it looked much better.

I'm gonna let it sit a few days before I put it back in. Now I just need to get the A/C recharged and I'll be done.

Motor mount is back in and turned out great. Andy helped me recharge the a/c and its ice cold. It's good to have the car back the way it's supposed to be.

I let PearlJammzz run The Dragon in 14.7 andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy's Avatar
    andy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! andy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. andy helped get Play's clutch job done. andy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009.

Images

damn right! theres alot of smelly oil in the truck bed now

Shadow's Minion Army - member #2

Originally Posted by vafalla
    No, I'm still gay. I like the ladies too.

Images

WOOHOO!! I told you it wouldn't take too much to get it back up to par man. Now just don't do anything crazy and enjoy it LOL

Thread Information