CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech

Thread: Avatar

Default Avatar

Hello, new to this site and am having an issue with loading a picture as profile image or avatar. i looked at the properties of the picture and they are within allowed specification, what am i doing wrong?? simply click the browse button, find picture i want and click open. then to save changes and it should upload but it says it exceeds the maximum size. anybody else have this issue?
    Thanks
    1992 Toyota Celica GT "Murdered"
     ...to the topTop

Post the picture and let me see if I can put it in for you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
     ...to the topTop

You know I might have edited it so only donating members get avatars.
    2000 Absolute Red Celica GTS 6-Spd
    1991 Crimson Red MR2 Turbo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

- Shadow's Army - Commander In Chief

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.
     ...to the topTop

Heh... ownt...

On a related note, it could be referring to file size?

2016 Hyundai Veloster Turbo Rally Edition <- no build daily

I was just going to look. With fire. And lightning. And reanimated chipmunks. And raccoons. On fire.

Originally Posted by The Captain

Originally Posted by Murgatroy
    Chaos pulls on Marshall's GT.
    But he has a free hand to grope boobies while he drives....

Originally Posted by andy
    so gay he cant even drive straight.
     ...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by METDeath
    Heh... ownt...

On a related note, it could be referring to file size?
    He said the file size and all is right, that's why asked him to post it so I could take a look.

...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by Luni
    You know I might have edited it so only donating members get avatars.
    That's not it, cause vert had an avatar and he never donated.

...to the topTop

Well he said within spec, could just be within pixel size, but not compressed enough to be under the file size...

I was just going to look. With fire. And lightning. And reanimated chipmunks. And raccoons. On fire.

...to the topTop

Well the file size is listed with the pixel size, but who knows.

...to the topTop

Mustang Crew Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of
    Grot has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Grot has donated to the forums! Grot helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Grot helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by grayscale
    That's not it, cause vert had an avatar and he never donated.
    Could have been more recent than vert's banning

And I had a mullet to prove it.

Originally Posted by BabyBear
    Ive decided youre gay.

Good day.
     ...to the topTop

Eh, nah, that lazy bastage didn't change in the last couple of days.

...to the topTop

Did anyone else realize this is the guys ONLY post?

...to the topTop

Mustang Crew Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of
    Grot has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Grot has donated to the forums! Grot helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Grot helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

lol no

And I had a mullet to prove it.

Originally Posted by BabyBear
    Ive decided youre gay.

Good day.
     ...to the topTop

I guess Everyone should have the ability to use avatars.
    2000 Absolute Red Celica GTS 6-Spd
    1991 Crimson Red MR2 Turbo

- Shadow's Army - Commander In Chief

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.
     ...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by METDeath
    Did anyone else realize this is the guys ONLY post?
    Yes. Most people with these types of questions are fairly new.
    Last edited by grayscale; 04-24-2009 at 02:33 AM.

...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by Luni
    I guess Everyone should have the ability to use avatars.
    They do

...to the topTop

Featuring Chaos, the Wendigo Celica Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy's Avatar
    Murgatroy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Murgatroy has donated to the forums! Murgatroy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Murgatroy helped get Play's clutch job done. Murgatroy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Murgatroy helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

The pixel size must be 80x80. As well as the file size being within allowable specs.

Yoda for President

Chaos `90 Celica

Harmony `13 Mustang

Originally Posted by Tallahassee
    Thank God for Rednecks!

Originally Posted by Vince
    Bullshit asshole, no one likes the tuna here!

Originally Posted by Murg's Wife
    Don't touch naked people!
     ...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by Murgatroy
    The pixel size must be 80x80. As well as the file size being within allowable specs.
    It's 125x125, 97.7KB max.

...to the topTop

Thread Information