CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Mafix is a glorious beacon of light Mafix is a glorious beacon of light Mafix is a glorious beacon of light Mafix is a glorious beacon of light Mafix is a glorious beacon of light Mafix's Avatar
    Mafix has been to an annual Dragon Meet!

Last edited by Mafix; 06-15-2014 at 07:16 PM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I will miss you, my friend.
    371whp, 355 ft/lbs w/ 46mm pre-turbo restrictor.
    2400lbs w/ 10.5 slicks on all 4 corners.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Mafix is a glorious beacon of light Mafix is a glorious beacon of light Mafix is a glorious beacon of light Mafix is a glorious beacon of light Mafix is a glorious beacon of light Mafix's Avatar

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

last time racing with the wing

BTW i still have more wiring to remove. it's hard to believe that i seem to pull more and more wiring every year. i just need to go over the haltech harness now since i've removed some tings but that will be after the new trigger package install.

The Ultimate Celica Driver
    Proof of 14.7 required...
    vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09's Avatar
    vip09 ran a 14.7 on the Dragon! vip09 has donated to the forums! vip09 helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. vip09 helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. vip09 helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Nice to see you are still keeping this project going!

Your catch can/breather box looks like it has a real small vent compared to the hoses. I probably went overkill on mine, but I have 2 1" vents on the top of the box with 3 12an lines going to it (2 from valve cover and 1 from crankcase).
    Best GT-S STOCK times: 1/4: 14.788 @ 94.98mph 1/8: 9.640 @ 75.87mph
    Best Alltrac times: 1/4: 12.2 @ 115mph 1/8th: 7.9 @ 91mph

Originally Posted by forgies
    look vip is the ultimate celica driver... He needs a section of celicatech devoted to him!

The Audio Sorcerer's Apprentice... alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx's Avatar
    alltracNyx has been to an annual Dragon Meet! alltracNyx helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Although now, he may be selling it.

I totally understand the reasoning, but it'll be difficult to find a good home for her.
    ~alltracNyx
    - Shadow's Army - General's Technical Advisor -

i plan to continue progress while waiting to sell the car. it will just take MUCH longer to do anything on the car.

vip - i've got 2 -10an lines and a single 1" breather. it's borderline on needing another breather hole. hence the uni filter as opposed to a cotton one (not sure if that is pictured).

i'm actually going to turn the car down a bit. it is simply too powerful for the street and course. luckily i have a nice boost controller with many settings. so i'm thinking i'll have one setting at drivable levels (the torque steer is just outlandish) and use the scramble switch for the 4 or 6 pounds more boost.

I may have missed it before, but why have you decided to sell? Just curious.
    Mike
    92 All Trac-Daily Driver

to be honest, my daughter. but until i do sell it i will continue on the pioneering path. a new stock (and will remain that way) wing is on the way and i just recieved 4 new (t3) rear control arms!

looking to sell the trans setup in this. will include everything to swap in. 2250 reasonably shipped.

wheels and tires! street set 600 plus shipping, race set plus spare tire at 900 plus shipping! stupid killer deal on these

You need to do a part out or FS thread if you want to sell things.
    Much better visibility as well compared to trying to sell in your project thread.

Best of luck.
    - Mario
    - Shadow's Army - 5 star General -

Questions?

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a Habit."

Thread Information