CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Default Meet Serika (LOTS OF PHOTOS!!!!!!!!!!)

Hi everyone im new to the site just thought id introduce you to the time line of my beautiful baby Serika from the first day i got her to her current state.

Now here are some interior shots of some work i have done

Thank you all for looking opinions are more then welcome.

Welcome to the boards! Glad to see you finally made it!
    Shadow's Minion Army - Storm Trooper

Very Nice

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Celica GT check list
    [x] Buy said Celica
    [x] Make celica run to spec
    [x] Fix celica body work
    [ ] New Suspension
    [ ] Make celica body kit
    [ ] New paint job
    [ ] Fix up interior *custom
    [ ] upgrade forced induction
    [ ] Enter into HIN*, NOPI, SEMA
    [ ] Drive 2 days to Dragon

Pics will be updated when the following is complete.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

only the rims changed and the clear pinkers?

but welcome...looks nice.

Actually alot has changed but i dont really feel like listing it all out here so here is a link to my car domain.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3188442

Looking good man! Glad to have you on here!
    -2006 Nissan Sentra SE-R
    [Ryan] 2:40 pm: I saw that one but I want to make one my own... lol. And a pic of andy on my leg would make all the girls jealous, good idea

[Murgatroy] 2:41 pm: Yeah, but sitting crosslegged to masturbate would just be kinda creepy.
    Shadow's Minion army - member #1

Welcome to the site!

... Now fix your tachometer.
    - Mario
    - Shadow's Army - 5 star General -

Questions?

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a Habit."

welcome to the site clean car and i like the rims

Very nice, love the white and the wingless... first car like me!

Dude love the rev meter face... what is it?

thanks for the pm, if i have any spare dolla i might get some...

what happen to your tach do u have pits?
    Custom Intake
    Universal Muffler
    Hawk HP Brake Pads
    2002 MR2 Spyder Wheels
    Lowered By Zenn Springs 1.8" dropped

Driving Miss Daisy VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ's Avatar
    VikingJZ has been to an annual Dragon Meet! VikingJZ has donated to the forums! VikingJZ helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. VikingJZ helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009.

Images

Looks good!

Find me a house in Coos Bay.
    --Aaron
    1976 Toyota Celica GT 5MT//2007 Honda Civic//Skateboard

Lifetime Member joe's gt is a glorious beacon of light joe's gt is a glorious beacon of light joe's gt is a glorious beacon of light joe's gt is a glorious beacon of light joe's gt is a glorious beacon of light joe's gt's Avatar
    joe's gt has donated to the forums!

Love the wheels. Goes well with the white. If you paint the cluster and radio bezel the interior would really pop. Welcome!
    - Shadow's Minion Army - Grand Inquisitor -

This has been the best and most frustrating experience of my life. I thank my dad for all the help he has given me in this rare restoration. Now that the car is done, I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Its about time for a little update. I just installed a new Kenwood Excelon KDC X993. Its a beautiful deck with really nice features. Ill have pics and a demo video up soon. Other then that i wanna kill who ever had the car before me. When they replaced the fuel filter they stripped out the bolt on the top mushroomed the washer that was on the bolt so it was leaking out of the top, not only that they kinked and twisted the hardline from the pump to the filter so it was cracked and i had to replace the fuel filter and the hard line. Now shes runnin in tip top shape and screamin like a deamon.

Thread Information