CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light
    celica91gts has donated to the forums!

Images

engine all nice and cleaned up (pics just don't do justice!)

tranny a lot cleaner then when it came out.

engine dropped in. it was a pain in the ass since the engine sits a little slanted. had to get it just right to slide the engine mount bolt through.

chuck nossis said it was ok to post this pic =P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

--------Shadow's Minion army - member #4---------

Yay for asianess! I <3 asianess!
    -2006 Nissan Sentra SE-R
    [Ryan] 2:40 pm: I saw that one but I want to make one my own... lol. And a pic of andy on my leg would make all the girls jealous, good idea

[Murgatroy] 2:41 pm: Yeah, but sitting crosslegged to masturbate would just be kinda creepy.
    Shadow's Minion army - member #1

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light
    celica91gts has donated to the forums!

Images

the car is done, have had it for about 5 days, runs pig rich, still dont know why, only thing i had to replace was the fuel pump with a walbro 255 but on stock fuel system dont see why its so super rich. i checked my timing and all vac lines and it bogs in 1st gear a lot, i think it's due to being so rich. i'll get it sorted out later. here are the pics guys.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

--------Shadow's Minion army - member #4---------

clean.

Thread Information