CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mini Derby KIA

CelicaTech Supporter rizin is on a distinguished road
    rizin has been to an annual Dragon Meet! rizin has donated to the forums!

Images

Default Mini Derby KIA

Well since being laid off all work on the celica has been stopped. So I am now working on a mini derby car. 95 Kia Sephia. The sephia threw the timing belt a while back and it was a collision motor. So I thought the motor was toast so I bought a 95' Accord for $1500. Since the kia was just sitting around I wanted to see if I could get it running took the valve cover off and closed the valves and turned the crank compression on all cylinders. So I spent $30 and now it is running. So I decided to derby it for all the hell it gave me. last week I started to strip the interior all that is left is the gadge cluster and the two front seats and seat belts. Have to keep it street legal for a little while so me and my little brother in law can go off roading in the desert see what we can do with out destroying it before the derby. All metal to build a cage is being donated and the father in law is supplying the welder. Hopefully have pics soon have to find the camera that got packed when I moved.

Like a destruction derby?
    1990 toyota celica GT

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    href="http://img529.imageshack.us/i/carstuff087.jpg/" target="_blank">
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Images

Ya just with little four bangers not v8 land boats.

Looking forward to seeing the destruction action!!!
    - Mario
    - Shadow's Army - 5 star General -

Questions?

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a Habit."

Images

Well here is some pics already started tearing stuff out. But I left stuff in it so it is street legal. Took it out to the grandfather inlaws farm and jumped it a few times. like it is.

Feels like no room in the car till you stip the dash out.

A picture of the huge 1.6L.

Hopefully soon I will have a cage in it and video of it getting air.

Images

Hey moderators delete this post sold the car to get money for my celica so this is a dead project now.

Images

sorry thread

Thread Information