CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Default imports' 91 AWD GT

So first off lets just let it be known, i did NOT do the awd conversion, however getting the engine running back to spec and body work is ALL ME. Anywho, heres some old, and new pics of this... It was going to get a wide body kit on it and be re-painted however due to lack of funds, i have pulled it from the body shop and did some body work, replaced panels etc. more pics to come!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails frontpasssidenew.jpg‎   frontpasssideold.jpg‎   frontviewnew.jpg‎   frontviewold.jpg‎   driversidenew.jpg‎  

Are you sure it is not an original narrow body GT4 with LHD conversion using the ST184 firewall?
    _Gary
    93 ST185
    91 ST185 (RIP)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

reserved for more pics

Quote Originally Posted by Gary
    Are you sure it is not an original narrow body GT4 with LHD conversion using the ST184 firewall?
    Nope, it's not. The rear floor panel of the car was removed, and welded in a new floor panel, and all the linkage was replaced with awd parts. There's a HUGE A$$ post that explains a lot in the 5th gen area.

Looking good man! The wheels look sweet with the flat black.

Keep it up!
    -2006 Nissan Sentra SE-R
    [Ryan] 2:40 pm: I saw that one but I want to make one my own... lol. And a pic of andy on my leg would make all the girls jealous, good idea

[Murgatroy] 2:41 pm: Yeah, but sitting crosslegged to masturbate would just be kinda creepy.
    Shadow's Minion army - member #1

looks good, if you dont want it ill take it back off your hands. lol

what colour you gonna paint it?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Am I being detained officer? tuner4life is a name known to all tuner4life is a name known to all tuner4life is a name known to all tuner4life is a name known to all tuner4life is a name known to all tuner4life is a name known to all tuner4life's Avatar
    tuner4life has been to an annual Dragon Meet! tuner4life has donated to the forums! tuner4life helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008.

Images

I like that car!

Quote Originally Posted by balang_479
    what colour you gonna paint it?
    It's a toss up between the flat black, jet black gloss, or a dark red metallic

Senior Member DudeMan will become famous soon enough DudeMan's Avatar

Don't do flat black man, its just not a good color for a Celica. Metallic or gloss shows off the curves, either of those has my vote.
    -Chase

1990 4Runner SR5
    1990 Celica GT-Four

yea metallic or jet black gloss also my vote.

Thread Information