CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default my 73 celica PROJECT..........

after a couple of months, i finally got to see my celica since purchasing it from my brother. it's been at the body the whole time getting her cleaned up and prepped for paint. so yea. right now that is white primer you see....
    well here are some rough pictures.... enjoy....

well guys.... i've been kinda lazy and not doing much but finally took some pictures....so yea enjoy...

thanks to robert we got this donor car for $600.... so i took all of the suspension and rear end.... and danny took the 4age, tranny harness, ecu etc... and the other guy took all of the interior.... so worked out GREAT!!! i owe you big time ROBERT!!!

prepping/stripping my engine bay for paint....

my lonely f20c ..... :roll:

here is my crossmember....sorry i have more pictures but i cant load them from my phone to my computer... so yea...

from this:

to this:

hey everyone.... just got back from seattle - oregon.... wow what a road trip... but yea here are some PICTURES OF MY CROSSMEMBERS.....made by DTF (danthaofabrications) hahaha..... :lol:

here is my car from tonight.....getting ready to go to the paint tomorrow morning......

well since my car is still at the body shop....

thought i'd start polishing up and cleaning up some stuff, and get it ready for the car when it gets back... so yea here is my collection...

IM SUPPOSED TO GET MY CAR BACK THIS FRIDAY 10/31/2008 ALL BODY WORK DONE AND PAINTED INSIDE AND OUT...

this is as of last friday 10/24/2008.

MY AEM EMS W/ 3 FOOT EXTENSION HARNESS FOR S2000...

LOOK WHAT JUST CAME IN TODAY!!! :ohyeah: :2thumbs:

got my seats back from the upholstry shop today.... looks ok... a little off... but it will work...

BEFORE:

NOW

still waiting for the car from the paint shop......

well here is a super sneak peak at the first paint on the car!!!!

a little baking in this morning's sun........ and oh so beautiful..........

here it comes........ :2thumbs:

now isn't this a puuuurdy picture.....

well tonight we stuffed the engine back in....... does that look sexy or what??

put on the front end..............

ran the engine harness into the cockpit.......

ran the fuel supply and return lines.......

installed ae86 GTS brake booster....

shortened ae86 gts struts, mr2 kyb agx struts, custom ground control coilovers, ae86 top plate, ra21 cusco camber plates

Am I being detained officer? tuner4life is a name known to all tuner4life is a name known to all tuner4life is a name known to all tuner4life is a name known to all tuner4life is a name known to all tuner4life is a name known to all tuner4life's Avatar
    tuner4life has been to an annual Dragon Meet! tuner4life has donated to the forums! tuner4life helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008.

Images

Wow, this is incredible!! Awesome build. Keep it up!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wow! I have talked about a build like this, nice to see someone do it.

Keep up all the hard work.
    - Mario
    - Shadow's Army - 5 star General -

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Questions?

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a Habit."

Quote Originally Posted by tuner4life
    Wow, this is incredible!! Awesome build. Keep it up!!
    thanks man......

Quote Originally Posted by shadowlife25
    Wow! I have talked about a build like this, nice to see someone do it.

Keep up all the hard work.
    thanks for the comment about the car.....

Mustang Crew Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of
    Grot has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Grot has donated to the forums! Grot helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Grot helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Is the car finished?

If so you have any pictures of final product?

Originally Posted by Murgatroy
    And I had a mullet to prove it.

Originally Posted by BabyBear
    Ive decided youre gay.

Good day.

This Project = MASSIVE WIN!

F20C, awesome..

let's eat lburner has a spectacular aura about lburner has a spectacular aura about lburner's Avatar
    lburner has donated to the forums!

fucken sweet!!!!!

Damn that is sweet!

Religion has many gods. For this tribe, this is their God.
    **New and improved wavy effect!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grot
    Is the car finished?

If so you have any pictures of final product?
    car is not yet done.... still working on it......

Quote Originally Posted by balang_479
    This Project = MASSIVE WIN!

F20C, awesome..
    thanks for the love on the project man.....

Quote Originally Posted by lburner
    fucken sweet!!!!!
    thanks man.....

Quote Originally Posted by GT4SOM
    Damn that is sweet!
    haha.... it is huh? thanks.....

thanks to everyone for the awesome comments on my project...... it is a slow process since money flow is slowing now (new JOB= less pay) but..... trying to find more funds for it and trying not to use the good ol' credit card.... so yea.... thanks to all... ill update as much as i can ok...

thanx....

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

nice! so what made you decide to go with the F20C?
    1988 ST165 2.2L @ 370awhp

1994 ST205 WRC

Thread Information