CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

due to trying to save money for a paint job and my 22r build i spent 41 dollars on some 16x6 1/2 steel wheels w/ 205/55/16's that were on a tc but i think the probally on a vibe or matrix

probally roll these till i get my taxes then ill put the alloys back on with some good rubber or find some 17's for a good price
    94 camry base 5speed, oil pump exploded
    87 yota truck, it runs, it's in beater phase but it's been mobile.
    85 celica gt-s @311k...22RTE will 2016 be the year Joe fixes the 3rd gen
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"U Shoulda bought a 3rd gen"

100 dollars later

Resident Japexican Ninjaneer
    bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney's Avatar
    bloodMoney has been to an annual Dragon Meet! bloodMoney has donated to the forums! bloodMoney helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

404: Proper pics not found.
    -Shadow's Army- Ninjaneer/Resident 6g Killer-

'88 Alltrac "Patty"
    '90 Alltrac "Ellie"
    '96 GT "Abby" ~ RIP 11/17/2013
    '96 GT 'vert "Lily" ~ RIP 08/22/2015
    '04 LS430 "Alice"
    '98 GS400

Originally Posted by Hookecho
    I told him that he shouldn't be ashamed of being gay. He should be ashamed of stealing that ladies dick.

i guess ill show it some love by adding some non flat tires to the wheels, and painting the sob now that i can afford to.

hmm all red or leave the hood black

as for the wheels all they are are later wrx 17s shot black, i dunno if im going to paint em a differnt color or not, im thinkin gun metal if i do.

so unless i find a 92-94 240sx hatch cheap, im up in the air on what to paint it, for simplicity sake ill probally paint it a darker red. the wheels im still up in the air as well, rather to leave them black or shoot em silver, or shoot em chrome.

Resident Japexican Ninjaneer
    bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney's Avatar
    bloodMoney has been to an annual Dragon Meet! bloodMoney has donated to the forums! bloodMoney helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

I'd say that you should just respray your OEM color and leave the wheels black. Does the car have a pinstripe? If it does, get rid of it.
    -Shadow's Army- Ninjaneer/Resident 6g Killer-

'88 Alltrac "Patty"
    '90 Alltrac "Ellie"
    '96 GT "Abby" ~ RIP 11/17/2013
    '96 GT 'vert "Lily" ~ RIP 08/22/2015
    '04 LS430 "Alice"
    '98 GS400

Originally Posted by Hookecho
    I told him that he shouldn't be ashamed of being gay. He should be ashamed of stealing that ladies dick.

tree branch smashed the passenger low beam, sigh

well since i enjoy the dam car and cause it handles like a go kart, not as good as the 3rd gen but still damn good, i guess ill throw some money into the body, exaust,and retint the windows. along with getting a set of tires for my 17s. I may also get a differnt front bumper, find some trd side skirts, and rear splitters or lip if i can find one for a coupe.

ill be slowly gathering stuff over the next 6weeks then off to the paintshop.

and i need spacers for the subie wheels cause they clear the brakes but are hella sunk in
    Last edited by 85gtsblackman; 03-20-2011 at 07:09 PM.

It dun broke, wheel hub and bearing are shot. Front shocks dead. Broke a motor mount.

Fixed a bunch of misc today cept the hub assembly

i r dun unbroke it a few weeks ago

looks like your header panel is bent in a little too, hope you don't have frame damage, I don't know how the celica's handle front end damage, but I've tried to save a few other cars that were in small accidents and ended up having bent frames.
    95 Convertible Celica GT powered by JDM Gen III 3sgte, built internals, Audi 1.8t individual coils, and Autronic SM4
    build videos on

its not as bad as it looks, atm if i were to paint it and do some very minor body work myself you would never notice

Thread Information