CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Joes other celica now with pics, dood-dads, and thingamajigs

starting with this...

as some of you know i bought cannon's 6th gen. I have no idea why he didnt just fix it up, any how heres the "shit to replace list*

radiator
    t stat, stuck open
    bumper
    pass fender
    fix armrest
    condensor
    speakers
    cap, wires, rotor button
    fix driver door switch
    need a spare tire .............THANKS FOR TELLING ME I DIDNT HAVE A SPARE
    driver fan
    paint
    passenger side lights
    steering wheel, or just air bag

today i went 60 miles into plalatka and got the following for 220 dollars
    hood
    fender
    almost new brass radiator with fans
    front bumper
    front floor matts
    almost new cap with ngk wires

ive currently put on all of that except the fender and bumper.

im still going to go back and get the rad support and the condenser for 80, but im holding off till the end of the month for any more parts so i can finish my gt-s

ill post pics tomarrow, right now im going to pass out
    Last edited by 85gtsblackman; 05-09-2009 at 01:00 PM.
    94 camry base 5speed, oil pump exploded
    87 yota truck, it runs, it's in beater phase but it's been mobile.
    85 celica gt-s @311k...22RTE will 2016 be the year Joe fixes the 3rd gen
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"U Shoulda bought a 3rd gen"

sorry i didnt get pics up, ill try for tomarrow

pulled the short ram intake off my rolla to replace the stocker that had a ripped hose

much better now, lots more pep

if the rolla gets sold for what was offered today , my gts will have all nessasary parts and this 6th gen will get audio and 4 tires on the gt wheels i have

no one cares........

anyho replaced fender today, possibly doing the t stat shortly, i need to modify it. bought a shifter boot and i just paid for the passenger side lights both high and low headlamps.

:worthless

Quote Originally Posted by celica1990gts
    +1

purchaced black and gray seat covers for 9.00 for the pair, they were on clearance

saw a cheap ANSA muffler i may scoop up, its dirt cheap
    Last edited by 85gtsblackman; 05-08-2009 at 07:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by celica1990gts
    x3

Originally Posted by Murgatroy
    I was deaf, sore and majorly pissed off

i just found my cam,

but

i gotta leave for work in 2 mins so ill take pics while im at work so they wont be loaded till i get off

Pics needed.

He forgot to mention, factory black 6th gen mats...FTW.

I've ridden in it twice and I still haven't driven it yet. Oh wait the turn signal stalk has dust on it so I can't drive it yet, doh.
    '11 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track- @ 75k- the 2GR heartbreaker
    '85 Celica GT-S convertible @ 230k - still truckin'

ya didnt ask

gonna do that t stat shortly

If you dont make with the pixxorz by tomorrow Joe, I'm gonna pwn your sig.
    - Mario
    - Shadow's Army - 5 star General -

Questions?

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a Habit."

modded t stat in (drilled a small hole as a failsafe)
    new coolant
    seat covers on
    new shift boot

edit, waiting for stupid pc to reconize my camra
    Last edited by 85gtsblackman; 05-09-2009 at 11:48 AM.

Man, you're getting it shaped up pretty quick. I was bummed that I couldn't buy it because it was so far away. I have lots of good parts available, locally.
    "The strategic adversary is fascism... the fascism in us all, in our heads and in our everyday behavior, the fascism that causes us to love power, to desire the very thing that dominates and exploits us."
    Michel Foucault

I let PearlJammzz run The Dragon in 14.7 andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy's Avatar
    andy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! andy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. andy helped get Play's clutch job done. andy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009.

Images

awww no more rolla? did you let the race tach go with it?

Shadow's Minion Army - member #2

Originally Posted by vafalla
    No, I'm still gay. I like the ladies too.

NICE!!! Getting there man. More 6th gens nao!
    -2006 Nissan Sentra SE-R
    [Ryan] 2:40 pm: I saw that one but I want to make one my own... lol. And a pic of andy on my leg would make all the girls jealous, good idea

[Murgatroy] 2:41 pm: Yeah, but sitting crosslegged to masturbate would just be kinda creepy.
    Shadow's Minion army - member #1

yes race tach and stereo went with it, i gott start from scatch

im currently up to 300 in parts, last thing may get for now will be a vgc. then im gonna go finish the gts

I like the shift boot with the red stitching.

Nice air jordan edition seats...
    '11 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track- @ 75k- the 2GR heartbreaker
    '85 Celica GT-S convertible @ 230k - still truckin'

bout damn time u upgraded ya sig

eh i got some other goodies comming on the cheap but they are a suprize

Lifetime Member joe's gt is a glorious beacon of light joe's gt is a glorious beacon of light joe's gt is a glorious beacon of light joe's gt is a glorious beacon of light joe's gt is a glorious beacon of light joe's gt's Avatar
    joe's gt has donated to the forums!

me likey the black/grey seats. Definitely my kind of interior.
    - Shadow's Minion Army - Grand Inquisitor -

This has been the best and most frustrating experience of my life. I thank my dad for all the help he has given me in this rare restoration. Now that the car is done, I wouldn't trade it for the world.

thanks

the covers are leather like but fit the seats tight but they hold your body well, you dont slide around or nothing, plus they were only 5 dollars each

kinda a bitch to put on though, i wanted to tuck them between the plastic sides on the seats so i had to unbolt the damn seats to put the covers on the right way

as im trying to finish my gts things i need/want for this car keep poping up cheap

but i miss rwd
    Last edited by 85gtsblackman; 05-11-2009 at 07:39 AM.

ive run into a snag, seems the battery is blown (leaking and sides are swollen) btw its a toyota battery but its the true-2 those suck

also i have no spark on the #2 cylinder

gawdamnitbbq

oh and im going to need a clutch within the next 3 months

now i wish i hadnt bought that 50 dollar alpine 9827

my grant/apc wheel is in

car runs better after some piddling with it but still has code 12

im going to try and get a dizzy and maybe an ecu at the cheap u pull it tomarrow

Thread Information