CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Driving Miss Daisy VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ's Avatar
    VikingJZ has been to an annual Dragon Meet! VikingJZ has donated to the forums! VikingJZ helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. VikingJZ helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009.

Images

That blows.

But glad you're okay.

Now, get a first gen!
    --Aaron
    1976 Toyota Celica GT 5MT//2007 Honda Civic//Skateboard

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

it looks like i threw rods 2 and 4 and shot oil onto my header which was hot enough to get it to catch fire

Holy cow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought you meant just the engine caught, but holy crap... Im glad you are alright man.. Is insurance going to cover anything?
    -2006 Nissan Sentra SE-R
    [Ryan] 2:40 pm: I saw that one but I want to make one my own... lol. And a pic of andy on my leg would make all the girls jealous, good idea

[Murgatroy] 2:41 pm: Yeah, but sitting crosslegged to masturbate would just be kinda creepy.
    Shadow's Minion army - member #1

Am I being detained officer? tuner4life is a name known to all tuner4life is a name known to all tuner4life is a name known to all tuner4life is a name known to all tuner4life is a name known to all tuner4life is a name known to all tuner4life's Avatar
    tuner4life has been to an annual Dragon Meet! tuner4life has donated to the forums! tuner4life helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008.

Images

wow, that is worse than I imagined. Sorry man.

It is a little ironic that the windshield of the car parked behind it says "shattered dreams"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh's Avatar
    Cavanagh has donated to the forums!

Images

Damn, at least you're okay. Your was looking pretty clean too!
    2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS

as far as insurence goes all i had was liability so it's a complete lost and shattered dreams used to be the car club i was in with my old 5th gen a few years ago. as far as my next car goes i'm looking at getting into something newer with less problems, maybe an 01 is300, scion tc, 7th gen celica, or an mrs.

That sucks man... well stick with a celica... go 7th gen 2zz and build all motor on that one

Celica GT check list
    [x] Buy said Celica
    [x] Make celica run to spec
    [x] Fix celica body work
    [ ] New Suspension
    [ ] Make celica body kit
    [ ] New paint job
    [ ] Fix up interior *custom
    [ ] upgrade forced induction
    [ ] Enter into HIN*, NOPI, SEMA
    [ ] Drive 2 days to Dragon

Pics will be updated when the following is complete.

i really want the is300 and thats the first car im trying to get for $7500.

Miles? IS300 are very nice if you get it though you gotta get an all round lip kit... those things look sick with them!

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/593...xis30016iu.jpg

Celica GT check list
    [x] Buy said Celica
    [x] Fix celica body work
    [ ] New Suspension
    [ ] Make celica body kit
    [ ] New paint job

Holy crap man, thats brutal.

She won't be going anywhere for a good while.
    But i still love her...

In the words of Archimedes, "Give me a long enough lever, and a place to rest it, or I will kill a hostage every hour."

Quote Originally Posted by Lonestag
    Holy crap man, thats brutal.
    LoL my same reaction... when he was describing it before the pics i envisioned a burnt up motors and a bunch of fried wires... thinking to myself "man time for a 3sgte swap!" Then my thoughts after the pics "Holy Crap man!"

Celica GT check list
    [x] Buy said Celica
    [x] Fix celica body work
    [ ] New Suspension
    [ ] Make celica body kit
    [ ] New paint job

Holy fuck!!! sorry for you loss..

Quote Originally Posted by importrcr13
    Miles? IS300 are very nice if you get it though you gotta get an all round lip kit... those things look sick with them!

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/593...xis30016iu.jpg
    yeah i know my roommate has one with a fully built turbo set up

Senior Member jaydog82 is on a distinguished road

damn bro, that sucks.
    ST165

JDM engine and new turbo. SPEC stage 2 clutch,walbro 255lph fuel pump, AEM dry flow filter and custom 3" straight intake, 3" ausie DP, upgraded HE and heat wrapped ST165 WTA IC, 8mm magnacore wires, speedsorce solid motor mounts, ASI Aluminum RAD, 2micron second oil filter kit, prosport EGT-BOOST-WB O2 gauges, all new: seals/gaskets/belts/hoses/ Water Pump/ Timing belt kit, Rebuilt half shafts, new drive shaft u-joints, new control bushings, cleaned and balanced injectors,

well i bought the '01 lexus is300 for $7500. it's silver with a seibon carbon fiber hood, srt air intake w/ race chip, and lexus sport grill. it has the 5 speed automatic with the shift buttons on the steering wheel, it has the black leather and suede interior and i already bought a 7inch flip out touchscreen. will post pics up soon

i tinted the tail lights and side markers, installed a cat back exhaust, srt valve body upgrade, the 7in flip out tv, and working on the installing the NOS wet kit on it.
    more pics still to come

Thats nice! not mad on the painted carbon hood...

I let PearlJammzz run The Dragon in 14.7 andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy's Avatar
    andy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! andy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. andy helped get Play's clutch job done. andy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009.

Images

DOOOOOOOD car fire sux! its my worst fear. that IS is super hawt tho! good find!

Shadow's Minion Army - member #2

Originally Posted by vafalla
    No, I'm still gay. I like the ladies too.

Thread Information