CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: k.beaty's POS

I'M KILLING IT k.beaty is on a distinguished road
    k.beaty has donated to the forums! k.beaty helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009.

I'm Back!

I sold my celica in July of 2009, bought a 1990 Miata and drifted that around for a while. The guy who I sold my Celica to had put it up for sale and I just couldn't help myself, I had to buy it back. He didn't really change much. I bought it back with no seats or anything so I put a stock GT-S passenger seat in, and a beat up BRIDE in the drivers seat.
    I've done Hawk HP+ pads and shitty rotors, with ATE superblue brake fluid. I plan to just take this car to the circuit course as much as possible.

I will post some pictures of the Miata that I built, as well as some recent pictures of the celica later on tonight when I'm back from work.
    Kyle

1990 GT-S - Diamond wheel OG

Have any outstanding B&S transactions been taken care of to the satisfaction of both parties?

This is important, so please answer.
    - Mario
    - Shadow's Army - 5 star General -

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Questions?

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a Habit."

k.beaty has donated to the forums! k.beaty helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009.

I'm not sure, I haven't talked to the other party in over a year. Tell him to contact me if there is still an issue.

Last I heard, I shipped the item out expresspost to him.
    Kyle

Sorry about the delay. I havent managed to get any pictures of the Celica yet. I'll clean it up and hopefully get out and take a few pictures this weekend.
    In the meantime, I'll show you guys what I've been up to since I sold my Celica. I bought a 1990 Mazda Miata that had been sitting for 10 years in a barn. It looked something like this.

These pictures were taken about a week after I bought it. I dont have any of how it looked when I first brought it home. Needless to say the car needed a lot of work. I replaced just about everything that could be replaced on the car. Worked on it steady all winter long and finally had it somewhat complete, still needed a few minor things, but it was driveable. It ended up looking something like this:

I drove the car around for a couple months, going to a bunch of track days and drifting the car as much as a could. Unfortuantely I got rear ended and it bent the chasis beyond repair. It would have cost more than the car was worth to get the frame pulled straight.
    It was a super fun car while it lasted and I really wish I still had it. However, the guy that bought my Celica put it back up for sale and I couldnt help but to buy it back. I miss drifting, but I'm sure I'll have just as much fun racing time attack in the Celica. I'll try to get some updated pictures of it up within the next couple days.
    Kyle

Good to see you up and about again Kyle! Nice job on that Mazda.. sorry about the frame.. i guess its time for a beams in that Celi!

RICE WHITE ALLTRAC

so hows that celica looking now man? and that miata looked sweet!
    -16x7 Wedsport Rs-5 Rims
    -Sprint 1.5 lowering Springs
    -Iceman Cai

Kyle updated ur thread dude, ps i am picking up 3 new celis this week ill msg later

sorry about the delay. I've been super busy with work and everything else. I managed to snap some pictures the other day. Not a whole lot has changed, but I've got some plans over the winter. I'll try to keep this thread updated a lot more.

Here's a couple photos of my car and my brother's 1985 Toyota Pick-up.

Kyle

kyle what kind of series rims do u have ? pro/challenger?

Kyle you want my old alltrac bumper as a spare? Im tossing it otherwise. Let me know, its complete with all the black plastic clips. Just swing by before garbage day!

RICE WHITE ALLTRAC

Thread Information