CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Default Installing window tint.

Who has done it?

What all do you need?

How hard was it?
    -2006 Nissan Sentra SE-R
    [Ryan] 2:40 pm: I saw that one but I want to make one my own... lol. And a pic of andy on my leg would make all the girls jealous, good idea

[Murgatroy] 2:41 pm: Yeah, but sitting crosslegged to masturbate would just be kinda creepy.
    Shadow's Minion army - member #1

From what i heard its not even worth trying on a car that you want to actually look good it takes lots and lots of practice. But i'm sure if you are patient enough its not impossible.
    1990 toyota celica GT

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    href="http://img529.imageshack.us/i/carstuff087.jpg/" target="_blank">
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

pre-shrink it with a heat gun on your rear window. Done it on a few cars, not to hard, haven't done it on my Celi yet.. too cold. place the tint on the outside of the window and cut it to shape but leave 1 inch extra, heat shrink it with a heat gun and a wool glove shaping it to the curve of the window. trim off the extra and clean your window with soap and water and a green pad for dishes, be careful not to cut your defroster, then peel and spray the tint with your water and soap spray, spray your window and carefully lay the tint on the wet glass, spray the back of the tint and squegee it on the glass. It should not give you fingers if you pre shrink it.

Good Luck.

Worst case is you peel it off. and start again.

RICE WHITE ALLTRAC

Thanks for the tips guys.

So basically after cutting it to size, you just wet the window down, then apply the tint, squeegee it, and wash it?
    -2006 Nissan Sentra SE-R
    [Ryan] 2:40 pm: I saw that one but I want to make one my own... lol. And a pic of andy on my leg would make all the girls jealous, good idea

[Murgatroy] 2:41 pm: Yeah, but sitting crosslegged to masturbate would just be kinda creepy.
    Shadow's Minion army - member #1

Thread Information