CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Default 1sttoyotaparts.com FTW!

I have been looking around for a few tune-up parts and random other things for my 6th gen. Just shopping around to find the best quality and price.

Here are a few things I was looking for..

-Cap
    -Rotor
    -License plate light lenses

etc.

Well, I checked at advance auto, nopi.com, ebay, autozone and a few other places. I decided to check 1sttoyotaparts.com just to check, and low and behold, they were cheaper than all the other places I checked. I about shit my pants in disbelief. So now I have an order on its way.
    -2006 Nissan Sentra SE-R
    [Ryan] 2:40 pm: I saw that one but I want to make one my own... lol. And a pic of andy on my leg would make all the girls jealous, good idea

[Murgatroy] 2:41 pm: Yeah, but sitting crosslegged to masturbate would just be kinda creepy.
    Shadow's Minion army - member #1

yeah they are awesome.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2004 Acura RSX
    2009 Toyota Rav4 Sport

CelicaTech Supporter bzdweezy is on a distinguished road bzdweezy's Avatar
    bzdweezy has donated to the forums!

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Colossus20v
    yeah they are awesome.
    +1
    can't go wrong with genuine Toyota parts

I spent a lot of money at 1sttoyota. Great service, quick to deliver. Cheapest prices I've found.

Defintly the cheapest prices ive found...Decent service for me, with decent communication, ill defintly order more things in the future, but the ordeal with my rack kinda annoyed me

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

How long did it end up taking?

Took about 15 days from the day placed my order..for my items to all be in order and about 6days get to my door once shipped (not complainin there they had to go threw Customs), I just wasnt happy with the lack of Communication on there part, I got trackin info Apr 1st, only after about 3-4 un answered messages sent to them..to find out my items were already shipped out 4 days earlier

Lifetime Member joe's gt is a glorious beacon of light joe's gt is a glorious beacon of light joe's gt is a glorious beacon of light joe's gt is a glorious beacon of light joe's gt is a glorious beacon of light joe's gt's Avatar
    joe's gt has donated to the forums!

Got my stock pads from them very quickly. Needed to do them that weekend so it was very important and they delivered. Great place, great service. Stock pads ftw!!!
    - Shadow's Minion Army - Grand Inquisitor -

This has been the best and most frustrating experience of my life. I thank my dad for all the help he has given me in this rare restoration. Now that the car is done, I wouldn't trade it for the world.

I've always been happy with 1sttoyotaparts.com before and after the company change over, granted I was a little surprised when they changed shipping methods... which was only a slight potential issue on my end (USPS doesn't seem to understand that there is no one at my office on weekends and to schedule redelivery automagically).

So I just changed the delivery address to home now, problem solved.

2016 Hyundai Veloster Turbo Rally Edition <- no build daily

I was just going to look. With fire. And lightning. And reanimated chipmunks. And raccoons. On fire.

Originally Posted by The Captain

Originally Posted by Murgatroy
    Chaos pulls on Marshall's GT.
    But he has a free hand to grope boobies while he drives....

Originally Posted by andy
    so gay he cant even drive straight.

I've gotten my parts from Ken Blake over at Royal Moore Toyota. 503-693-6893
    He's usually just ever so slightly more expensive than other online dealers like 1sttoyota and conicelli, but it's offset by free shipping

You can catch him on AIM: RoyalMooreToyota

Hey Joey, wonder if we could get 1sttoyota as a vendor here?

Thread Information