CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
Closed Thread
    Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Default My Project Sub Forum Rules

Welcome to a new sub-forum on Celicatech, "My Project"! Here, you can post a thread to keep track of the projects that you are working on your vehicle. You can comment on others' projects, and discuss your progress with the community.

If you'd like to include a link to your project with a formatted image in your signature, you can use this one:

Quick Rules (we'll keep it light)

-One thread per project: you can have multiple threads as long as each thread represents a distinct project. A project can be a complete car overhaul, or something isolated like revamping your suspension setup.

-Constructive feedback only!
    No different than the other subforums - flaming is not tolerated.

and lastly

-Post lots of pics! I think I can speak for everyone here - we like pics!

Enjoy! I look forward to seeing what our community is up to.

Last edited by ChrisD; 04-14-2009 at 05:46 PM.
    1988 ST165 2.2L @ 370awhp
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(SOLD) 1994 ST205 WRC
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

...to the topTop

Also, if you have a project thread in another forum already that you would like to move here just let someone know and we can do it for you.

...to the topTop

Thread Information