CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I'm Addicted

Default I'm Addicted

Some more of Ken Block's insanity-
    Get that damn car off the hill!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

that was sick

Insane! Especially the snowboarders!
    2006 Lotus Elise Type 111R
    No plans to move to the 'new era' of Lotus cars.
    "Adding horsepower makes you fast in the straights, adding lightness makes you fast everywhere." (Colin Chapman, founder of Lotus)
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yeah I've watched almost every scrap of video I can find on this guy. Then he beats out Colin McRae at the Xgames!

Puts the skillz to the extreme! extremeskillz will become famous soon enough extremeskillz will become famous soon enough extremeskillz's Avatar
    extremeskillz has donated to the forums!

Images

Repost, but still sick!!!

She's sold
    !

Thread Information