CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
    AllOutRed90

Default Cant Find it? MHG

ive been searching on the internet all morning for metal head gaskets and i cant find any for the 5sfe, so i was wondering if anyone on here knows where i can find one....i want it in metal, ive found it in Copper but i want metal...so anyone know a website or anything thanks?

sloceli

Quote Originally Posted by Whyte_FifthGen90
    ive been searching on the internet all morning for metal head gaskets and i cant find any for the 5sfe, so i was wondering if anyone on here knows where i can find one....i want it in metal, ive found it in Copper but i want metal...so anyone know a website or anything thanks?

Any Toyota dealer will have them. Just tell them you need a hg for a 98-99 camry. Or Burien Toyota

AllOutRed90

wow never thought of looking at burien thanks dude

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar's Avatar

Images

Dude, copper is a metal. Care to specify which metal you're looking for?
    Men call cars "she" because it gives them at least one female they can claim to understand
    --------------------------
    Mazda Velocity Red paint; Eibach Pro-Kit; KYB GR-2; rear disc brake conversion; Suspension Techniques rear anti-sway bar; sixth-gen suspension arm conversion; Bosch E-code H4 housings

Well why not just make one out of carbon fiber like you planned to do with the rest of your car?

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher
    Well why not just make one out of carbon fiber like you planned to do with the rest of your car?

Thread Information