CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech

View Poll Results: Choose 1 option from each category (4 votes)

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • C1 Design: With road lines

24 82.76%
  • C1 Design: No road lines

5 17.24%
  • -C2 Logo Placement: On front with Dragon design

7 24.14%
  • -C2 Logo Placement: On front pocket area, dragon on back

21 72.41%
  • C3 Shirt Color: White (Black Ink only)

2 6.90%
  • C3 Shirt Color: Light Blue

0 0%
  • C3 Shirt Color: Denim Blue

1 3.45%
  • C3 Shirt Color: Red

2 6.90%
  • C3 Shirt Color: Grey (Black Ink only)

2 6.90%
  • C3 Shirt Color: Kelly Green

0 0%
  • C3 Shirt Color: Natural (Black Ink only)

1 3.45%
  • C3 Shirt Color: Black (White Ink only)

20 68.97%
  • -C4 Ink Color: White

19 65.52%
  • -C4 Ink Color: Black

8 27.59%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread

Default Dragon Meet shirt poll (Read instructions)

Please read the instructions before you vote.

It seems everyone and their mother has an opinion about what the Dragons shirts should be, so I am holding a vote here to simplify things.

If you are not buying a shirt, do not vote. If you are going to buy a shirt for the love of god vote, because this thread will determine what your options will be when it comes time to get your shirt. I will let this poll sit for a couple of days then I will have the other thread opened up so that everyone can place their orders in time for me to order all my supplies.

The poll will let you vote up to four times. I need you to vote for all the categories to narrow everything down so that we can come up with the solution to our meet shirts.

Category 1 (C1): Design
    I need you guys to vote for the one your prefer. With or w/o the road lines.

The design to vote on:
    A (With Road lines)

B (W/O Road lines)

Category 2 (C2): Ctech logo placement

A) On the front incorporated with the Dragon Meet design.

B) To be placed on the left area of the chest and the dragon meet design placed on the back. (This will increase the price of the shirts a couple of dollars)

Category 3 (C3): Shirt Color

Black (White Ink Only)
    White (Black Ink Only)
    Light Blue
    Denim Blue
    Red
    Grey (Black Ink Only)
    Kelly Green
    Natural (Black Ink Only)
    Black

White, Light Blue, Denim Blue, Red, Grey, Kelly Green, Natural, Black

Category 4 (C4): Ink Color
    Please look at the note next to the shirt color you chose since some shirts can not have certain colors of ink.

White
    Black

Here are two examples of shirts with white ink and black ink.
    Coldiron (Cold - Iron) | Dragon Meet OG

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    | offensivetheory.deviantart.com/
    1992 Celica Gtfour | 2003 350z Track

Mustang Crew Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of
    Grot has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Grot has donated to the forums! Grot helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Grot helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

1: With Lines
    2: A (All front logo, with "Hosted by C-Tech.com")
    3: Black
    4: White Ink

Originally Posted by Murgatroy
    And I had a mullet to prove it.

Originally Posted by BabyBear
    Ive decided youre gay.

Good day.

Added poll.

Drove all the way to TN, for the hotel. CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO's Avatar
    CriScO has been to an annual Dragon Meet! CriScO has donated to the forums! CriScO helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. CriScO helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. CriScO helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Love the logo, BTW.

The Coupe:
    - Custom SRI, external coil distributor conversion, MSD Blaster 2 coil, MSD 6a ignition, OBX 4-1 Header, 2.5" exhaust with Magnaflow muffler, Eibach springs, GT-S hub/rear disc conversion, Lots of shiny red engine paint, Ridiculously unnecessary 5" tach, Tons of fun useless switches and pretty glowing red lights, Currently sitting in the driveway with a snapped timing belt I'm too lazy to fix...
    The Hatch:
    - Custom SRI, External coil distributor conversion, Accel performance coil, Hayden transmission cooler, ASI dual-core aluminum ST165 radiator, Some shiny black engine paint, A few glowing red lights, Temporarily downgraded to daily driver status...

I saw in the other thread that you mentioned a "discounted price" for Forum members.
    What is the base price and what is our price?

Not trying to be a jerk here, but after the previous issues we had, you have to post a price. I'm not gonna have a replay of the last time we ordered clothing from another member.

CLIFFS:

Post a Price

Like the design
    W/Lines
    "Hosted by CelicaTech" on pocket
    Dragon Logo on back
    Black T
    White Letters
    - Mario
    - Shadow's Army - 5 star General -

Questions?

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a Habit."

Quote Originally Posted by shadowlife25
    I saw in the other thread that you mentioned a "discounted price" for Forum members.
    What is the base price and what is our price?

Not trying to be a jerk here, but after the previous issues we had, you have to post a price. I'm not gonna have a replay of the last time we ordered clothing from another member.

CLIFFS:

Post a Price

Like the design
    W/Lines
    "Hosted by CelicaTech" on pocket
    Dragon Logo on back
    Black T
    White Letters

I am giving a discounted price vs what my normal price would be. This price is being offered to any of the people attending the meet, however I am only expecting for these to be bought by either people on ctech or at.net since it is a Celica shirt. More so it is now a ctech shirt because of adding a logo, so now I do not expect sales to be much outside this forum if at all.

Normal price would be $18-20 per shirt. I listed $11-12 for the meet attendees in the other thread depending on how many sales there are. I did not list a price in this thread because if the shirt changes and it becomes a 2-sided design then it will add $2 to the price. So the price is TBD depending on how many people order, and if the design is 1-sided or 2-sided.

That is why I wanted the other thread closed, so I can use this thread to find out what everyone wants, then I will go back and edit the other thread with a final price and list of order information so that I can have more accurate orders.

Let me know if that squares everything?

Logo with Lines
    Ctech logo on front, dragon log on back
    black shirt with white ink

voted. And im in if youll do the black one just for me snookums
    2000 Absolute Red Celica GTS 6-Spd
    1991 Crimson Red MR2 Turbo

- Shadow's Army - Commander In Chief

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.

Most of them if not all will be black at this point.
    Last edited by Murgatroy; 03-26-2009 at 05:07 PM.

Violence and Sin Keeps Me Fearless

Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy's Avatar
    Murgatroy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Murgatroy has donated to the forums! Murgatroy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Murgatroy helped get Play's clutch job done. Murgatroy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Murgatroy helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Done.

Yoda for President

Chaos `90 Celica

Harmony `13 Mustang

Originally Posted by Tallahassee
    Thank God for Rednecks!

Originally Posted by Vince
    Bullshit asshole, no one likes the tuna here!

Originally Posted by Murg's Wife
    Don't touch naked people!

See what I mean? people like black!
    2000 Absolute Red Celica GTS 6-Spd
    1991 Crimson Red MR2 Turbo

- Shadow's Army - Commander In Chief

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.

Quote Originally Posted by cms-gt4
    I am giving a discounted price vs what my normal price would be. This price is being offered to any of the people attending the meet, however I am only expecting for these to be bought by either people on ctech or at.net since it is a Celica shirt. More so it is now a ctech shirt because of adding a logo, so now I do not expect sales to be much outside this forum if at all.

Normal price would be $18-20 per shirt. I listed $11-12 for the meet attendees in the other thread depending on how many sales there are. I did not list a price in this thread because if the shirt changes and it becomes a 2-sided design then it will add $2 to the price. So the price is TBD depending on how many people order, and if the design is 1-sided or 2-sided.

That is why I wanted the other thread closed, so I can use this thread to find out what everyone wants, then I will go back and edit the other thread with a final price and list of order information so that I can have more accurate orders.

Let me know if that squares everything?
    Sounds good then. I just want to be absolutely sure that there is a standard price and that it's the same for everyone.

Looking forward to it.

-Mario
    - Mario

Questions?

Yep, standard price. Once this thread's poll is over, I will do the math then unlock the other thread and update it with cost, options etc...

Rev Over 9000...Safely Now donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs's Avatar
    donteatbugs has been to an annual Dragon Meet! donteatbugs has donated to the forums! donteatbugs helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. donteatbugs helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. donteatbugs helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

i want a special bugs price please.

Shadow's Minion Army - member #3

You might have to pay more for asking for a special price.

On a related note, I should be able to get a female version of a shirt for you in the color that the shirts will be offered in. Just note, the female cut shirts tend to run more than the standard t-shirts. Depending on brand and weight of the fabric they can be $2-3 more for a female cut shirt. Just to give you a heads up.

Well, the XS would be a baby doll, if you can manage it. If not, not a huge deal.

2016 Hyundai Veloster Turbo Rally Edition <- no build daily

I was just going to look. With fire. And lightning. And reanimated chipmunks. And raccoons. On fire.

Originally Posted by The Captain

Originally Posted by Murgatroy
    Chaos pulls on Marshall's GT.
    But he has a free hand to grope boobies while he drives....

Originally Posted by andy
    so gay he cant even drive straight.

CelicaTech Supporter Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold
    Trance4c has been to an annual Dragon Meet!

Images

Well put together selections CMS!

Captain Lone Dragon Slayer... Carolina91GT-S has a spectacular aura about Carolina91GT-S has a spectacular aura about Carolina91GT-S has a spectacular aura about Carolina91GT-S's Avatar
    Carolina91GT-S has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Carolina91GT-S has donated to the forums!

Voted

With lines
    Ctech logo on front, Dragon logo on back
    Black with white ink

2 shirts for me, one with room for boobies

Most recent update 8/30/2013

"You'll never make it"

"Nonsense, you only say never because no one ever has."

Rev Over 9000...Safely Now donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs's Avatar
    donteatbugs has been to an annual Dragon Meet! donteatbugs has donated to the forums! donteatbugs helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. donteatbugs helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. donteatbugs helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

meh, kt wants a shirt but she cant vote, she likes a man shirt, smallish

Shadow's Minion Army - member #3

Alright, the poll is done. I am going to crunch some numbers and get back to everyone about what your options are for the shirts.

YAY!!!

1- Lrg Black

That is all
    YARRR!

'92 GT - Auto, Second OwnerSOLD
    !
    '93 GT - S54 Trans, Megan Racing 2" coils, SOLD
    !

Mods please kill this thread: http://celicatech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40552

I am making a new one.

Done.
    - Mario

Questions?

I will have a new thread up tomorrow. I need to try and get orders in by the 5th so I can get payment by the weekend and shirts ordered asap. I am little behind schedule so you all will have to work with me.

New shirt thread. Get your orders in by this weekend so you do not miss out.

http://celicatech.com/forums/showthr...9#post30009969

Thread Information