CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Default license plate holder?

Hey i have screw holes on the front of my new bumper (doing body work and paint it), that looks like it originally held a license plate holder. Did the 90-93 celica's come with a license plate holder in the front, if so whats the part number for an OEM one from a toyota dealership.

Is this what should be on the bumper e-bay link

Also does anyone know where to get a new emblem for the 90-93 celica hoods? Mine is faded and cracking.

Unsocially Acceptable acidice333 is on a distinguished road
    acidice333 has been to an annual Dragon Meet! acidice333 has donated to the forums!

Cheaper straight from Toyota..

That part goes on the outside (in front).. behind the bumper cover.

There are two brackets.. without those, your screws wont go into anything.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by acidice333
    Cheaper straight from Toyota..

That part goes on the outside (in front).. behind the bumper cover.

There are two brackets.. without those, your screws wont go into anything.
    Your wording is confusing me a slight bit. I have screw holes on the front bumper cover... 2 diagonal on each side, whats the part number for the brackets and the actual holder? I have yet to see one.

That looks like what is on my Alltrac.

you need that and then some bolts and nuts to fasten it to the bumper, then the plate screws in that.

93 Black AllTrac
    81 Black/Blue Celica
    2007 Silver Tacoma Sport

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Slider will become famous soon enough Slider will become famous soon enough Slider's Avatar

Images

You can buy it from 1sttoyotaparts.com. It's the same one that's in my sig pic.

'90 Celica GT
    '95 Miata

Or you can get them all day long at junkyards.

Featuring Chaos, the Wendigo Celica Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy's Avatar
    Murgatroy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Murgatroy has donated to the forums! Murgatroy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Murgatroy helped get Play's clutch job done. Murgatroy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Murgatroy helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

I have one that looks just like that on Chaos, wow, it is worth $40 shipped if I call it JDM?

Yoda for President

Chaos `90 Celica

Harmony `13 Mustang

Originally Posted by Tallahassee
    Thank God for Rednecks!

Originally Posted by Vince
    Bullshit asshole, no one likes the tuna here!

Originally Posted by Murg's Wife
    Don't touch naked people!

Unsocially Acceptable acidice333 is on a distinguished road
    acidice333 has been to an annual Dragon Meet! acidice333 has donated to the forums!

Sorry lol.. Yeah that plastic piece goes where everybody says it goes..

Then you thread in the bolts in the holes thru the bumper and hopefully the brackets behind there exist then your bolts catch into the bracket.

52114-20080 -- The plastic piece
    52121-20110 -- The metal bracket (you need 2)
    90119-06388 -- Bolt

Quote Originally Posted by zmile06
    Your wording is confusing me a slight bit. I have screw holes on the front bumper cover... 2 diagonal on each side, whats the part number for the brackets and the actual holder? I have yet to see one.
    Last edited by acidice333; 03-25-2009 at 03:37 AM.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Freshnicity will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by zmile06
    Hey i have screw holes on the front of my new bumper (doing body work and paint it), that looks like it originally held a license plate holder. Did the 90-93 celica's come with a license plate holder in the front, if so whats the part number for an OEM one from a toyota dealership.

Is this what should be on the bumper e-bay link

Also does anyone know where to get a new emblem for the 90-93 celica hoods? Mine is faded and cracking.
    I got a couple toyota emblems you can have

I have two toyota signs, front and rear. And then two emblems, one says "Toyota" the other "Celica" just pay shipping and there yours
    92 Toyota Celica ST(Died May 18th, 2009)
    90 Toyota Celica GT(Bertha The Beast)
    89 Toyota MR2 SC(Yet To Be Named)

i like how the ebay ad says super rare lol geez they will milk anything they can call jdm
    1990 toyota celica GT

href="http://img529.imageshack.us/i/carstuff087.jpg/" target="_blank">

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh's Avatar
    Cavanagh has donated to the forums!

Images

Go to your Toyota dealer or 1sttoyotaparts.com and order an emblem. I tried to put my old "T" symbol back on my 2, but failed and ordered a new one for like 22-23 bucks. There is adhesive on it and it sticks right on and is alot easier then say trying to find something to stick it on your car with.
    2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS

Quote Originally Posted by Cavanagh
    Go to your Toyota dealer or 1sttoyotaparts.com and order an emblem. I tried to put my old "T" symbol back on my 2, but failed and ordered a new one for like 22-23 bucks. There is adhesive on it and it sticks right on and is alot easier then say trying to find something to stick it on your car with.
    They sell aftermarket emblem adhesive believe it or not. But my emblem is horrible. Anyone have the part number for the emblem i don't think the dealership website lists it. I just need the front toyota sign emblem for the 90-93 toyota celica hood. Since mine is horrible, and i don't want to put poo on my nice paint job.

Thread Information