CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Keep it up Ryan.
    - Mario
    - Shadow's Army - 5 star General -

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Questions?

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a Habit."

Good job! (someone needs a rear disk conversion :-) )

Celica GT check list
    [x] Buy said Celica
    [x] Make celica run to spec
    [x] Fix celica body work
    [ ] New Suspension
    [ ] Make celica body kit
    [ ] New paint job
    [ ] Fix up interior *custom
    [ ] upgrade forced induction
    [ ] Enter into HIN*, NOPI, SEMA
    [ ] Drive 2 days to Dragon

Pics will be updated when the following is complete.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Freshnicity will become famous soon enough

Cars looking great Ryan.

Keep it up bro, and stay in touch
    92 Toyota Celica ST(Died May 18th, 2009)
    90 Toyota Celica GT(Bertha The Beast)
    89 Toyota MR2 SC(Yet To Be Named)

Thanks guys. I have had a lot on my mind, and not a lot of time to do anything. I have been thinking about moving to Memphis with my mom due to some shit going on between my dad and I, and between that and long days at work, I havent had the time or energy to do much of anything.

Import- I have been wanting to do a disc brake swap, but it is expensive... lol.
    -2006 Nissan Sentra SE-R
    [Ryan] 2:40 pm: I saw that one but I want to make one my own... lol. And a pic of andy on my leg would make all the girls jealous, good idea

[Murgatroy] 2:41 pm: Yeah, but sitting crosslegged to masturbate would just be kinda creepy.
    Shadow's Minion army - member #1

So I swapped it to a 20V mated to a 6sp trans. Did a disc conversion, as well as have it completely repainted and slammed on some teins with a nice set of rotas.

Oh wait, that was my dream. I sold the car as some of you know. I sold it to one of my best friends and he is still driving it.

Talk about bringing a thread up from the dead...
    -2006 Nissan Sentra SE-R
    [Ryan] 2:40 pm: I saw that one but I want to make one my own... lol. And a pic of andy on my leg would make all the girls jealous, good idea

[Murgatroy] 2:41 pm: Yeah, but sitting crosslegged to masturbate would just be kinda creepy.
    Shadow's Minion army - member #1

Driving Miss Daisy VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ's Avatar
    VikingJZ has been to an annual Dragon Meet! VikingJZ has donated to the forums! VikingJZ helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. VikingJZ helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009.

Images

Fail.

Shoulda bought a first gen.

I know where one is if you want it. LAWL
    --Aaron
    1976 Toyota Celica GT 5MT//2007 Honda Civic//Skateboard

Thread Information