CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default 2012 Run of the Ogopogo Discussion Thread

Next one is aug 10-12?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

94 JDM ST205
    94 JDM SW20
    91 JDM ST185 RC

Ultimo Miembro Fantįstico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

That's probably what we're aiming for. But it will depend on timing of a new event...involving a big parking lot, lots of cones, and lots of Celicas.

You'll want to be at this one, I guarantee it!
    1988 ST165 2.2L @ 370awhp
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(SOLD) 1994 ST205 WRC

Hope it's those dates.. That's when I booked off work

Project Ava

Senior Member DudeMan will become famous soon enough DudeMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisD View Post
    That's probably what we're aiming for. But it will depend on timing of a new event...involving a big parking lot, lots of cones, and lots of Celicas.

You'll want to be at this one, I guarantee it!
    Does that mean we need helmets?
    -Chase

1990 4Runner SR5
    1990 Celica GT-Four

Quote Originally Posted by DudeMan View Post
    Does that mean we need helmets?
    Who has a gopro setup???

On a side note , any one think it means anything if two nights in a row I've had dreams where I've sold my celica??

Project Ava

I have a gopro. Some autox events that require helmets have rentals, but not all.

Ultimo Miembro Fantįstico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Yes helmets will be required. If you do not have one, you will be able to rent one at the event. Still working out all the details with the organizers, but tentatively, August 10-12 will be the dates for this year.

A little step up from go-karts eh?!!! Woooo going to be good.

(SOLD) 1994 ST205 WRC

Definitely out for moi, I'm moving in a few days and most likely won't get any holidays this year.
    '92 ST185 All trac
    '92 AE95 wagon x2
    '72 TE27

Looking forward to another great meet!
    David Walker
    ------------------

Quote Originally Posted by bleST View Post
    Definitely out for moi, I'm moving in a few days and most likely won't get any holidays this year.
    still going to be in the general area? its only for the weekend in Vernon (assuming you have them off)

Project Ava

Moving north to the Cariboo area, weekends off for sure but it would be a 6-hour drive. Not too bad but we'll see, it might be possible depending on how the funds are.
    '92 ST185 All trac
    '92 AE95 wagon x2
    '72 TE27

Images

Calgary's further.

excuses fail. 7 months to save up!

(SOLD) 1994 ST205 WRC

haha, all this ogopogo talk already made me miss the sound of my celi. had to start her up after i got home from work. first time since the fall. god i miss that rumble... exhaust seems so damn loud after not hearing it forever!

Project Ava

Quote Originally Posted by pintoBC_5sfte View Post
    haha, all this ogopogo talk already made me miss the sound of my celi. had to start her up after i got home from work. first time since the fall. god i miss that rumble... exhaust seems so damn loud after not hearing it forever!
    Jealous! Brett sent me pics of my engine slung in a hoist the other night. Jerk.

SO excited for this year's event!!!!

Sorry... I got distracted... MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica's Avatar
    MCcelica has been to an annual Dragon Meet! MCcelica helped get Play's clutch job done. MCcelica helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

I have to miss the Dragon this year due to training. If you keep the Ogopogo on those dates, I won't be able to make that either for the same reason. Which sucks cause this year I'll actually have my passport squared away. GRRRR!
    Poena Hodie Vires Cras y Semper Fidelis Maximus

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    My coffee, without me, is useless. Without my coffee, I am useless. I must drink my coffee true.
    Shadows Army: Commanding Officer: Yoda Combat Regiment

<-- If it ain't rainin', we ain't trainin'.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisD View Post
    Calgary's further.

excuses fail. 7 months to save up!
    Buying a house lol...gotta pay for it. I'll try though
    '92 ST185 All trac
    '92 AE95 wagon x2
    '72 TE27

I'm in. Might need to tag along with one of the crew coming from Calgary again - I'm not sure if I'll have the time/money to get the GT-S back together by then... :S
    KAOS
    |
    |
    |
    |

Quote Originally Posted by KAOS View Post
    I'm in. Might need to tag along with one of the crew coming from Calgary again - I'm not sure if I'll have the time/money to get the GT-S back together by then... :S
    You can do ittt!!! Theres always an open seat coming for that ways

Project Ava

Wife and I would like to come up again, but not so sure. We're visiting family this year so may not be enough spare traveling money. We'll just have to see, though. The autox sounds like a blast!
    ra·tion·al·ize /ˈręʃənlˌaɪz, ˈręʃnlˌaɪz/ Show Spelled [rash-uh-nl-ahyz, rash-nl-ahyz] Show IPA verb, -ized, -iz·ing.
    –verb (used with object)
    1. to ascribe (one's acts, opinions, etc.) to causes that superficially seem reasonable and valid but that actually are unrelated to the true, possibly unconscious and often less creditable or agreeable causes.

I have a network of amazing people to cover lodging on the way up. As long as the car is running in tip-top shape, I'm requesting those days off and I'm putting aside money to make the trip.

I've had to cancel so many things I've wanted to do. Its time to quit getting distracted from my own life.

Cool, looking forward to making it this year

93 Black AllTrac
    81 Black/Blue Celica
    2007 Silver Tacoma Sport

There will be extra seats from Calgary for sure. I might bring the Supra again this year if there is autox

.I think my wife booked us for end of july and beginning of august so I should be free to make it this year. I dont know what to bring though. If autox is the plan, I might have to take my 2. I guess I should start working on her. Have a phoenix power ic to go in, needs new tires, fender roll, motor mounts, intake hose, etc...

94 JDM ST205
    94 JDM SW20
    91 JDM ST185 RC

Sorry... I got distracted... MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica's Avatar
    MCcelica has been to an annual Dragon Meet! MCcelica helped get Play's clutch job done. MCcelica helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Still planning on doing it the 10th-12th?
    Poena Hodie Vires Cras y Semper Fidelis Maximus

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    My coffee, without me, is useless. Without my coffee, I am useless. I must drink my coffee true.
    Shadows Army: Commanding Officer: Yoda Combat Regiment

<-- If it ain't rainin', we ain't trainin'.

Images

Pending any date changes on the autox, yep.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk

(SOLD) 1994 ST205 WRC

Thread Information