CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Ultimo Miembro Fantįstico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Default Ogopogo 2013 - August 8-11

Now that Dragon is in the books, time to start thinking about our favorite Canadian event of the year - Run of the Ogopogo!

Book your vacation now. Ogopogo is scheduled for August 8-11. That's Thursday through Sunday.

We will be returning to the same chalet as last year (yes, they are actually letting us come back!)

Official Brochure / Itinerary

Ogopogo Brochure 2013.pdf

Pricing & Payment Info

K guys here's the pricing info for Ogopogo. Room selection is on a first pay, first get basis.

• Lodging: $150 per person, $250 per couple. 2 dudes do not make a couple, legitimate spouses only. Saturday BBQ and basic breakfast food included. Includes 3 nights, Thurs, Fri, Sat night. No discounts if you stay fewer days (keep in mind a regular hotel room in Vernon is $130/night).

• BBQ only, NO lodging: $10

• T-Shirt: $15 per T-shirt (specify size)

• Custom Embroidered Hat: $35 per custom embroidered hat (specify S/M, M/L, or L/XL - see size chart: http://images.lids.com/hat_tape_measure.pdf )

• Autocross: $40. You can pay now OR at the event on Saturday the 10th.

Pay Now to Reserve Your Room/Bed

To send your payment, add up the things you want and send by paypal to me at this address: chris_dittrick@yahoo.ca

If you are local and want to pay by cash or some other method, let me know.

Lodging Info

We are staying at a luxury chalet that has 8 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, a hot tub, 2 BBQ's, a bunch of flat screen TV's, and sleeps up to 28 people. It is situated at the top of an awesome twisty drive up to the Silver Star ski hill. It is very quiet, with amazing panorama views from the property. Wifi is available.

Click image for larger version

Name:	hottub.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	109.4 KB
ID:	3258Click image for larger version

Name:	mainliving1.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	102.0 KB
ID:	3255Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-08-10 08.31.36.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	326.0 KB
ID:	3256Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1344616004832.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	48.8 KB
ID:	3259

Here is the link to the full details on VRBO: http://www.vrbo.com/332631#

If you want me to email you updates, post in this thread or pm me.

Looking forward to this year!

Chris

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1367858985286.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	195.6 KB
ID:	3250

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by ChrisD; 08-08-2013 at 04:49 AM.
    1988 ST165 2.2L @ 370awhp
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1994 ST205 WRC
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Everyone is welcome to join me on the roof.

I call first dibs on spooning

94 JDM ST205
    94 JDM SW20
    91 JDM ST185 RC

Stoked! Ryan and I are in!

1994 Toyota Celica GT-Four Daisy - Daily driver.
    1985 Toyota Celica GT Delilah - Sold.
    1984 Celica Supra project (unnamed) - Currently in the low budget parts acquisition phase.

I'm stoked for this year's event too. By the way, I think the even twistier backroads to Silver Star have now been repaired...hint, hint

Quote Originally Posted by Tara View Post
    Stoked! Ryan and I are in!
    Guess I am in! Yay!

Dibs on big spoon!

Senior Member underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough
    underscore has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! underscore has donated to the forums!

August 10th there should be Time Attack at the Penticton Speedway, $60/person if paid early enough. It's about a 1.5-2 hour drive each way from Vernon though.
    1992 GT-S // 1991 GTFour RC // 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD

Ultimo Miembro Fantįstico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

That's quite a ways out, but will keep in mind. I am cautiously optimistic about having an auto slalom event in Vernon though.

1994 ST205 WRC

lol I booked the time off in Feb. ... good to go!

Project Ava

Who is driving up from Seattle and has two seats to spare?

Quote Originally Posted by Car_Barn_Bandit View Post
    Who is driving up from Seattle and has two seats to spare?
    Maybe my wife and I... still planning though to see if we can this year.
    ra·tion·al·ize /ˈręʃənlˌaɪz, ˈręʃnlˌaɪz/ Show Spelled [rash-uh-nl-ahyz, rash-nl-ahyz] Show IPA verb, -ized, -iz·ing.
    –verb (used with object)
    1. to ascribe (one's acts, opinions, etc.) to causes that superficially seem reasonable and valid but that actually are unrelated to the true, possibly unconscious and often less creditable or agreeable causes.

Sorry... I got distracted... MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica's Avatar
    MCcelica has been to an annual Dragon Meet! MCcelica helped get Play's clutch job done. MCcelica helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

I'll be on the rifle range. Can't do it this year.
    Poena Hodie Vires Cras y Semper Fidelis Maximus

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    My coffee, without me, is useless. Without my coffee, I am useless. I must drink my coffee true.
    Shadows Army: Commanding Officer: Yoda Combat Regiment

<-- If it ain't rainin', we ain't trainin'.

I'm going to ask about the time off tomorrow, I'll be coming from Portland with just me a gen 7, so real tight in the back.

- sold
    Red 2001 GT-S "Hannah"

Images

Quote Originally Posted by T-spoon View Post
    Maybe my wife and I... still planning though to see if we can this year.
    Would be great to see you guys again!

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk HD

1994 ST205 WRC

There should be lots of extra seats from Calgary, if that makes it easier for anyone.

I'll be in Washington hiking the Olympics, and should be able to stretch my trip out to cover the Ogopogo if I can bum a ride!

Ok, the wife says.. yes! As long as I keep/get the vehicles in order..
    ra·tion·al·ize /ˈręʃənlˌaɪz, ˈręʃnlˌaɪz/ Show Spelled [rash-uh-nl-ahyz, rash-nl-ahyz] Show IPA verb, -ized, -iz·ing.
    –verb (used with object)
    1. to ascribe (one's acts, opinions, etc.) to causes that superficially seem reasonable and valid but that actually are unrelated to the true, possibly unconscious and often less creditable or agreeable causes.

Just to be clear, the plan is to arrive sometime on the 8th, with the majority of the 'stuff' happening on the 9-10th and heading out on the 11th?

- sold
    Red 2001 GT-S "Hannah"

Images

Yep. We might do something on the Sunday, like go to the beach. It'll be the low key day. Saturday will be the autocross (tentative), cruise, and big BBQ. Friday we'll do something fun but it will probably be more casual. Thursday, not sure when we will arrive - last year my group showed up at like 9 if I remember right. Hopefully we'll get there sooner this year.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk HD

1994 ST205 WRC

Should we put that same liquor store on the itinerary this year, for when people arrive on the Thursday...haha. It was pretty funny having 4 or 5 Honda guys hanging out in the parking lot near the liquor store, only to have nearly 20 Celicas etc show up to buy some beverages for the weekend. Talk about a portable car show

Images

Might be a good idea. Was a good meeting point for when we rolled in.

1994 ST205 WRC

Maybe a parking lot next to a late night grocery store would be a better idea?

I'm planning to make the drive out this year. Just need to spend some time on the car and get a couple days off work.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2
    David Walker
    ------------------

Got my time officially booked off for this year's meet! That'll be great to have you make it out again, Dave.

Thread Information