CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

looks good i might have to try something like this

CelicaTech Supporter rizin is on a distinguished road
    rizin has been to an annual Dragon Meet! rizin has donated to the forums!

Images

Sorry guys been working out of town so I haven't had much time to work on the peice with the avc-r mount in the middle. I like the comments there is always a diffrent idea that might be better. Can't wait to see what you have to say when I make one with three gadge spots. Have to have a oil gadge.

Hey Kendall.

Can you send it as is? I can finish the paint on it. My lady will be home even though I won't be.

I'll PM you my address now.
    - Mario
    - Shadow's Army - 5 star General -

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Questions?

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a Habit."

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco celica9303 is on a distinguished road celica9303's Avatar

Images

wil he make one for me? i have a spare trim piece? looks good guys
    - Shadow's Army - Topless Decoy -

Originally Posted by The Captain
    I own the car because I didn't want to be like everybody else.

Originally Posted by Shadowlife25
    It's like you have a Sock Monster, but it has acquired a taste for car parts instead.......
    project Topless Decoy: now undecided

Images

pm sent

Images

Shadow any pics on the peice yet? No rush should of took them before I sent it.

Just put it on a couple days ago right before I went to work. there are no gauges or anything in it yet though. You want a photo as-is?
    - Mario

Questions?

Images

No when you get it done is fine. Just waiting to see if it looks good or not.

Sorry I missed your call Kendall.

It does look quite nice and the "blocking" of instumentation is minimal.

I think your SAFCII is slightly smaller than my AVCR though, as I will need to trim away about 1/16" to get it to sit in.

I can't wait to get some gauges in there!
    - Mario

Questions?

Images

Sucks that it was diffrent size not much there to work with. Have you checked out if you will have problems on the depth with your gadge on the right side yet? Just wondering beacuse my AEM uego is not as long as my boost gadge. hopefully no mods needed for what gadge you will be using there.

NICE WORK mannn.. looks awesomee

Lifetime Member joe's gt is a glorious beacon of light joe's gt is a glorious beacon of light joe's gt is a glorious beacon of light joe's gt is a glorious beacon of light joe's gt is a glorious beacon of light joe's gt's Avatar
    joe's gt has donated to the forums!

Holy thread revival Batman! I don't know how I missed this thread before but DAMN! great work. This looks amazing. Very smooth lines and integrated perfectly. brilliant.
    - Shadow's Minion Army - Grand Inquisitor -

This has been the best and most frustrating experience of my life. I thank my dad for all the help he has given me in this rare restoration. Now that the car is done, I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Eric Barrera is on a distinguished road

Images

MARIO! Where r the damn pic's lol

Originally Posted by Mafix
    2 step that bitch when he walks around back!

Junior Member dkrew is on a distinguished road

Images

Nice!! Looks good man
    DK3W

WOW. Great job. You should post that in my gauge thread on mr2oc.

Looks cool ive been wanting to put a few where the ac controls or vents are because its a rare day that I have ever used it even in the winter

In reply to the first post of this thread: it looks great! It actually looks better than I expected. I'd reply to your post, but it says I cannot post links (since I'm quoting your post, I'm basically posting links). Anyways, great job, even if you may not be around to read my comment!

Thread Information