CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
    The Ultimate Celica Driver
    Proof of 14.7 required...
    vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09's Avatar
    vip09 ran a 14.7 on the Dragon! vip09 has donated to the forums! vip09 helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. vip09 helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. vip09 helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Default MAT sensor adapter

If you are converting to gen3 3S-GTE electronics or upgrade to a standalone EMS that gets rid of the AFM, you will most likely need to install a Manifold Air Temperature sensor. The best spot to install one is in the stock Cold Start Injector location (just after the throttle body).

I made an adapter for a friend that was converting to gen3 electronics and thought that others might need one. I'm considering making some if I can get interest.

What do you guys think? Any suggestions?

Best GT-S STOCK times: 1/4: 14.788 @ 94.98mph 1/8: 9.640 @ 75.87mph
    Best Alltrac times: 1/4: 12.2 @ 115mph 1/8th: 7.9 @ 91mph

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by forgies
    look vip is the ultimate celica driver... He needs a section of celicatech devoted to him!

Did you end up making any?

I was planning to use the MAT plate that comes with the Nemesis from RickyB, and redrill it. Until I realized the GM MAT (3/8" NPT) is slightly larger than the Gen3 MAT (M16x1.5).

I'd be down for one sometime next week if you have any left. Doing my gen3 conversion sometime mid, to late march.

vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09's Avatar
    vip09 ran a 14.7 on the Dragon! vip09 has donated to the forums! vip09 helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. vip09 helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. vip09 helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

I started making a batch of 15. I only have one complete (the one that is pictured above). I was wanting to polish it but never got around to it.

Does $15 shipped sound fair?

My paypal is vipmetal09@gmail.com.

look vip is the ultimate celica driver... He needs a section of celicatech devoted to him!

Sounds fair to me. I can send you payment on monday.

Just kidding. Just sent you paypal from my gmail

Vip can you make me one thats tapped for the GM sensor? My buddy will be needing one.
    2000 Absolute Red Celica GTS 6-Spd
    1991 Crimson Red MR2 Turbo

- Shadow's Army - Commander In Chief

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.

Lifetime Member joe's gt is a glorious beacon of light joe's gt is a glorious beacon of light joe's gt is a glorious beacon of light joe's gt is a glorious beacon of light joe's gt is a glorious beacon of light joe's gt's Avatar
    joe's gt has donated to the forums!

Where do you put the removed cold start injector? Or is it not needed?

off topic, but, Vip09, are you an ME?
    - Shadow's Minion Army - Grand Inquisitor -

This has been the best and most frustrating experience of my life. I thank my dad for all the help he has given me in this rare restoration. Now that the car is done, I wouldn't trade it for the world.

There is no need for a CSI with a gen3 ecu.

NM VIP I found one.
    2000 Absolute Red Celica GTS 6-Spd
    1991 Crimson Red MR2 Turbo

- Shadow's Army - Commander In Chief

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.

Shipped?

I let PearlJammzz run The Dragon in 14.7 andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy's Avatar
    andy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! andy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. andy helped get Play's clutch job done. andy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009.

Images

ryan is a IT major i think. im 3/4 to ME.

Shadow's Minion Army - member #2

Originally Posted by vafalla
    No, I'm still gay. I like the ladies too.

CelicaTech Supporter Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold
    Trance4c has been to an annual Dragon Meet!

Images

Ah man, what a nice little piece.

Dammit..

Images

If anyone else wants one, I'm selling them for $15 shipped.

Sang - You should definitely have it by now. I sent it out a while ago.

joe - I'm an IT major.

It may have gotten to my place earlier this week. I'm on spring break right now so I should have a slew of gen3 parts in the mail when I return.

Thread Information