CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Default My 1994 Firebird Formula

Details:
    1994 Pontiac Firebird Formula
    Automatic Transmission (4l60E)
    Medium Polo Green Metallic
    5.7L LT1 Engine - 100,500 miles
    OE Specs - 275 HP / 325 TQ

Cosmetic Mods:
    18x9.5 ASA JH8 Black with Polished Lip - 45mm offset
    7/16 wheels spacer in the rear with Extended Lug Studs
    25th Anniversary Stripes - Black
    Black Front Turn Signals
    Black Rear Side Lights
    35% Window Tint - (Waiting On Install)
    Silver/Black Painted Calipers
    Monsoon CD Player from 2000 Trans Am
    Silver Dash Vent Rings
    H4 Headlight Casings with Removeable Bulbs
    SLP Formula WS6 Fog Lights Option (Install Soon)

Current Mods:
    3.42 Rear End w/ Posi
    Edelbrock Shorties Headers
    Boxed Lower Control Arms
    Boxed Panhard Rod
    Boxed Spohn Tunnel Brace
    Energy Susp. Stiff Poly Tranny Mount
    Eibach Front 1 1/4 Sway bar
    Spohn 1 1/8 rear sway bar
    Edlebrock 3 point Strut Tower brace
    3" Polished Cold Air Intake w/ Neuspeed Reusable Filter
    Throttle Body Air Foil
    Throttle Body Coolant Bypass Mod
    3" Pacesetter Catback Exhaust
    High-Flow Cat
    LT4 Knock Module
    MSD 8.5mm Wires
    NGK V-Power Plugs
    AIR System block-off Plugs and AIR Delete
    Tune for Stiffened shift and no speed limiter
    1.5" Suspension Techniques Lowering Springs (Install Soon)
    Fast Toys Plastic Ported MAF Ends (install soon)
    LS1 Front Brake Setup 13" with Dual Piston Calipers (Install Soon)

Last edited by MaroonST; 02-10-2009 at 06:41 AM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nice lookin car man! Have you ran it at the track?
    -2006 Nissan Sentra SE-R
    [Ryan] 2:40 pm: I saw that one but I want to make one my own... lol. And a pic of andy on my leg would make all the girls jealous, good idea

[Murgatroy] 2:41 pm: Yeah, but sitting crosslegged to masturbate would just be kinda creepy.
    Shadow's Minion army - member #1

I havnt yet actually....

last two years I had issues per summer....

First summer I had it I had a badass leak on my first set of headers, and some other issue I cant recall.

The second summer I had the rear end going out and it was grinding bad, by the time I got the new one in it was too late in the season.

I also havnt got it on the dyno yet either.... but this summer I got everything running good and I just hope I can find the time to get to the nearest track... 2-4 hrs away depending on which one I wanna go to lol
    Last edited by MaroonST; 02-10-2009 at 06:40 AM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Damn.. thats a hell of a drive....
    -2006 Nissan Sentra SE-R
    [Ryan] 2:40 pm: I saw that one but I want to make one my own... lol. And a pic of andy on my leg would make all the girls jealous, good idea

[Murgatroy] 2:41 pm: Yeah, but sitting crosslegged to masturbate would just be kinda creepy.
    Shadow's Minion army - member #1

these are going on soon, along with new upper and lower ball joints and tie rods just to get that outta the way while im in there.... also while im in there imma install the new lowering springs and Ive still yet to buy the struts/shocks combo, but those are in the works aswell.

Interior

engine - retarded intake is the first thing im removing/redoing this summer

Rev Over 9000...Safely Now donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs's Avatar
    donteatbugs has been to an annual Dragon Meet! donteatbugs has donated to the forums! donteatbugs helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. donteatbugs helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. donteatbugs helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

my roommates 96 formula ws6

mostly stock

Shadow's Minion Army - member #3

Violence and Sin Keeps Me Fearless

Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy's Avatar
    Murgatroy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Murgatroy has donated to the forums! Murgatroy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Murgatroy helped get Play's clutch job done. Murgatroy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Murgatroy helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

I don't dig those wheels, but they are done right. Right offset, the lip looks nice. Props on that. I just don't like the design of them, but they look really good.

Yoda for President

Chaos `90 Celica

Harmony `13 Mustang

Originally Posted by Tallahassee
    Thank God for Rednecks!

Originally Posted by Vince
    Bullshit asshole, no one likes the tuna here!

Originally Posted by Murg's Wife
    Don't touch naked people!

The Ultimate Celica Driver
    Proof of 14.7 required...
    vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09's Avatar
    vip09 ran a 14.7 on the Dragon! vip09 has donated to the forums! vip09 helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. vip09 helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. vip09 helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Looks like it's in real good shape! The interior looks just like a Grand Am. Is that the standard GM interior?
    Best GT-S STOCK times: 1/4: 14.788 @ 94.98mph 1/8: 9.640 @ 75.87mph
    Best Alltrac times: 1/4: 12.2 @ 115mph 1/8th: 7.9 @ 91mph

Originally Posted by forgies
    look vip is the ultimate celica driver... He needs a section of celicatech devoted to him!

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco MrWOT has much to be proud of MrWOT has much to be proud of MrWOT has much to be proud of MrWOT has much to be proud of MrWOT has much to be proud of MrWOT has much to be proud of MrWOT has much to be proud of MrWOT has much to be proud of MrWOT has much to be proud of MrWOT has much to be proud of
    MrWOT has donated to the forums! MrWOT helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road!

Images

needs more cam.

Quote Originally Posted by vip09
    Looks like it's in real good shape! The interior looks just like a Grand Am. Is that the standard GM interior?
    Haha about the grand am interior, the only part about the interior that looks grand amish would be the vents or the steering wheel haha....

Quote Originally Posted by donteatbugs
    my roommates 96 formula ws6
    I dig it.... If it was Polo green like mine I would be in love. Ive never really been a fan of the chameleon green color, but nice car none the less.... tell him to sell it to me lol....

ill be getting that hood over this summer too!

Quote Originally Posted by Murgatroy
    I don't dig those wheels, but they are done right. Right offset, the lip looks nice. Props on that. I just don't like the design of them, but they look really good.
    I think the biggest problem people have with them is the centers are silver.... which looking at some pics i dont like either.... I wouldnt mind getting them blacked this summer... we'll see...

Quote Originally Posted by MrWOT
    needs more cam.
    I decided I dont want to 'just' cam it.... im waiting til I can get a 383 stroker engine is physically all new, kuz I dont wanna cam and engine when I can pay a little bit more and just have a cammed/stroked engine instead, ya know?

Rev Over 9000...Safely Now donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs's Avatar
    donteatbugs has been to an annual Dragon Meet! donteatbugs has donated to the forums! donteatbugs helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. donteatbugs helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. donteatbugs helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

his is a really dark blue, the paint job sucks on it but he takes real good care of it anyways. it has 7x,xxx miles on it, and we just put an electric water pump on. he wants to turbo it eventually, i dont like the way his car drives but it is a fast good handling car for the money.

Shadow's Minion Army - member #3

Violence and Sin Keeps Me Fearless

Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy's Avatar
    Murgatroy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Murgatroy has donated to the forums! Murgatroy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Murgatroy helped get Play's clutch job done. Murgatroy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Murgatroy helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Yeah, the silver centers is what does it. I couldn't put my finger on it, but once you mentioned it, that is what it was.

Powedercoat them!

Yoda for President

Chaos `90 Celica

Harmony `13 Mustang

Originally Posted by Tallahassee
    Thank God for Rednecks!

Originally Posted by Vince
    Bullshit asshole, no one likes the tuna here!

Originally Posted by Murg's Wife
    Don't touch naked people!

and for those of you who want to see more just visit my cardomain page....

i update it all the time... You can also see my old v6 firebird and my ex-winter beater a 95 Buick riviera.... Celica will be added in due time....

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2649680

Just got my LS1 aluminum Driveshaft in the mail today...

I got a couple leads on some parts today too...

might buy a Delteq igntion system, a true dual over the axle exhaust system, and a 2500-2800 stall converter.... at really good prices....
    Last edited by MaroonST; 02-10-2009 at 06:53 AM.

Looks mean.... nice and clean, pity its not manual.

Driving Miss Daisy VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ's Avatar
    VikingJZ has been to an annual Dragon Meet! VikingJZ has donated to the forums! VikingJZ helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. VikingJZ helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009.

Images

Nice looking car.

Seems like the tires are too skinny or its not lowered?

True?

Either way, nice and keep up the good work.
    And yeah, black those centers sometime and it will look a million times better.
    --Aaron
    1976 Toyota Celica GT 5MT//2007 Honda Civic//Skateboard

Quote Originally Posted by balang_479
    Looks mean.... nice and clean, pity its not manual.
    thats not a big deal at all, most of the fastest fbodies are automatic so yaaaa.... plus it just means it will be easier on my rear end, and ive already been thru a couple of those in the two years ive owned it....

Quote Originally Posted by VikingJZ
    Nice looking car.

Seems like the tires are too skinny or its not lowered?

True?

Either way, nice and keep up the good work.
    And yeah, black those centers sometime and it will look a million times better.
    not lowered yet....

its not the tires, those are 275's.... going to 295's this summer....

Thread Information