CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
    mikeswickednick

Arrow Couple of things about Other people's cars.

Everyone has different tastes, and different ideas about what their car should look like. So please be respectful to other peoples views and tastes.

Im going to leave this as a normal thread to see everyones views. hopefully i can sticky this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean
    Just be polite, thats all. Common sense, approach people like you would face to face.

Thanks everyone!

-Mike

CelicaTech Supporter Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold
    Trance4c has been to an annual Dragon Meet!

Images

I wouldn't worry about it to much. If people don't like a car and they say so... it shouldn't really matter to that person if the car really is what they want it to be.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean's Avatar
    Sean has donated to the forums! Sean helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! Sean helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon Sean helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Just be polite, thats all. Common sense, approach people like you would face to face.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Turbo 1990 Celica T3/T4 57 trim
    2007 Toyota Tundra DBL SR5 5.7 TRD
    2010 Lexus ISF PPE Headers JOE Z Exhaust K40 Radar
    2007 Range Rover Sport HSE

mikeswickednick

HERE HERE!

Benevolence

Common sense, approach people like you would face to face.
    I like that, good way to phrase.

All of your cars are ugly and suck.

I hate you all!!!

Just kidding guys, gawd.

Dont cry about it.

And listen to Mike hes the man.
    2000 Absolute Red Celica GTS 6-Spd
    1991 Crimson Red MR2 Turbo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

- Shadow's Army - Commander In Chief

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.

DJMC_Celica

Yes, thats one thing i noticed about this site its very polite! I think i will be hanging around here more often just for that reason! Please be kind and rewind! hahaha j/k
    Thanks

jburner21

I agree 110%. Different people prefer different things, and the right to express ur personal opinion is what makes our country (canada too, I think) great. There's nothin wrong with sayin what u like or don't like, but there's no reason to be a jackass about it...

I think it's cool that us celica drivers are a lot more polite than most others (mostly on the honda boards)... lets keep it up

Its ok. not everyone can have a BMW.

Originally Posted by Mr E
    "Buy Mr E's amazing clutches. More clutchy than a kangeroo on acid".....

Quote Originally Posted by medivh66
    Its ok. not everyone can have a BMW.
    Ugh, no thanks.
    Toyotas for me. Reliable and cost effective.

Go Celicas!!!

It's cool to see people setup Celicas in different ways. To each his own.
    Last edited by goretro77; 04-30-2005 at 11:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeswickednick
    Everyone has different tastes, and different ideas about what their car should look like. So please be respectful to other peoples views and tastes.

Im going to leave this as a normal thread to see everyones views. hopefully i can sticky this.

Yes your are 100% correct on this bro, that's why i respect peoples ride
    but if i knew something looked wrong i would say it politely and not bash
    the person for it, i'm not bias.

Thanks everyone!

-Mike

Puts the skillz to the extreme! extremeskillz will become famous soon enough extremeskillz will become famous soon enough extremeskillz's Avatar
    extremeskillz has donated to the forums!

Images

I def agree!

Sorry... I got distracted... MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica's Avatar
    MCcelica has been to an annual Dragon Meet! MCcelica helped get Play's clutch job done. MCcelica helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Whoa... ??? Holy dead thread batman! Good reminder...but Old!
    Poena Hodie Vires Cras y Semper Fidelis Maximus

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    My coffee, without me, is useless. Without my coffee, I am useless. I must drink my coffee true.
    Shadows Army: Commanding Officer: Yoda Combat Regiment

<-- If it ain't rainin', we ain't trainin'.

Thread Information