CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Default intake manifold bolts

Was looking at my 87 ST for a surging idle. Looks like previous owner forgot to bolt up the intake. Was just hanging by the two studs on the ends. Got some nuts on them. But what size are the intake bolts-looks like 8mm, but how long? And, pitch? 1.25? Thanks, guys.
    Local toyota place couldn't help- just showed me where 4 bolts go and the two studs. Sd he had no way of knowing, with none in stock. Was a little surprised it was still running. My dogged daily driver. lol
    Last edited by fullmonte44; 10-12-2011 at 04:16 AM.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli's Avatar
    4thgenceli has been to an annual Dragon Meet! 4thgenceli helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Your local dealer is a fuckwad. Hit up lithia Toyota. They are a vendor here and can help out. I can post the part numbers when I get to the office

Sent from my iPhail
    Jasmine - 1989 GTS. GenIV 3s-gte, e153 LSD transmission, 3" turbo-back exhaust. SOLD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Her Build thread -->
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Running a little warm there... klapa is a splendid one to behold klapa is a splendid one to behold klapa is a splendid one to behold klapa is a splendid one to behold klapa is a splendid one to behold klapa is a splendid one to behold klapa is a splendid one to behold
    klapa has been to an annual Dragon Meet! klapa has donated to the forums!

I have the same problems to figure out the part numbers of bolts, nuts, and other fasteners.

Toyota DIY does not have illustrations, and all such fasteners are just listed as "standard parts" with no quantity so it is nearly impossible to figure out which number is for what part.
    92 STX "Mr. St" - Daily Driver
    91 Alltrac - Project beater fast car
    93 GTS - Project luxury road car

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli's Avatar
    4thgenceli has been to an annual Dragon Meet! 4thgenceli helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

So for the '87 ST.

Intake/exhaust manifold studs.
    92122‑60825 (x2)

Intake/exhaust manifold nuts (for the above studs)
    90179‑08044 (x2)

Intake/exhaust manifold bolts
    91611‑60825 (x6)

http://ourlewisfamily.net/diag_AyDOjF.jpg
    Jasmine - 1989 GTS. GenIV 3s-gte, e153 LSD transmission, 3" turbo-back exhaust. SOLD

Her Build thread -->

Thread Information