CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

those are some nice pics guys

lets keep them comming i dont want to be the one that does all the work here
    few pics of my car
    and then how i want it to look...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[4thgenceli] I nutswung earlier and left a deposit in the wife's cooter

CelicaTech Supporter Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold
    Trance4c has been to an annual Dragon Meet!

Images

Guys, try to post these in the Celicatech Gallery! Then link from there, that way the photos are never lost!

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco celica9303 is on a distinguished road celica9303's Avatar

Images

- Shadow's Army - Topless Decoy -

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by The Captain
    I own the car because I didn't want to be like everybody else.

Originally Posted by Shadowlife25
    It's like you have a Sock Monster, but it has acquired a taste for car parts instead.......
    project Topless Decoy: now undecided

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco celica9303 is on a distinguished road celica9303's Avatar

Images

It's like you have a Sock Monster, but it has acquired a taste for car parts instead.......

where were those taken?

Quote Originally Posted by celica9303
    Are those SSRs?
    Coldiron (Cold - Iron) | Dragon Meet OG

| offensivetheory.deviantart.com/
    1992 Celica Gtfour | 2003 350z Track

Ive got some:

I'M KILLING IT k.beaty is on a distinguished road
    k.beaty has donated to the forums! k.beaty helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009.

lovee the flat black vert
    Kyle

1990 GT-S - Diamond wheel OG

Coldiron (Cold - Iron) | Dragon Meet OG

| offensivetheory.deviantart.com/
    1992 Celica Gtfour | 2003 350z Track

all these 1st and 2nd gens are killing me!!

ill work on putting them in the gallery

another bump for stickey????

as soon as im done putting them in the gallery ill post some moar 1st and 7th gens since they are a lil outnumbered...

Mustang Crew Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of
    Grot has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Grot has donated to the forums! Grot helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Grot helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Still no 4g love...

Originally Posted by Murgatroy
    And I had a mullet to prove it.

Originally Posted by BabyBear
    Ive decided youre gay.

Good day.

Monkey with a screwdriver kungFUBAR is on a distinguished road kungFUBAR's Avatar
    kungFUBAR has been to an annual Dragon Meet! kungFUBAR has donated to the forums!

Images

Remember kids, speed kills. So do forks.

It's a work in progress...Dragon 2011 2012?

Mustang Crew Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of
    Grot has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Grot has donated to the forums! Grot helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Grot helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

KUNG=Win

Ive decided youre gay.

Good day.

haha

I love the color on the purple one in the first pic. is that a 3g or something else? the trueno is throwing me off

Ive decided youre gay.

Good day.

Monkey with a screwdriver kungFUBAR is on a distinguished road kungFUBAR's Avatar
    kungFUBAR has been to an annual Dragon Meet! kungFUBAR has donated to the forums!

Images

the left one is a corolla gts, the right one is 2nd gen

its the corolla. fuckin sick color still.

Ive decided youre gay.

Good day.

Images

Images

The pics in the grass were taken at the annual speedsource.net meet this past summer in indiana(ya it was in a cornfield) all the cars pictured are members cars. Its about 6hours from Toledo. Might go again this year don't know

Cms- I believe so but you'd have to ask toyotatodd its his other trac.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco geebes is a splendid one to behold geebes is a splendid one to behold geebes is a splendid one to behold geebes is a splendid one to behold geebes is a splendid one to behold geebes is a splendid one to behold geebes is a splendid one to behold geebes's Avatar

Images

^I think the black 5th gen is poorly photoshopped!
    Right, Brilliant, Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by celica9303
    The pics in the grass were taken at the annual speedsource.net meet this past summer in indiana(ya it was in a cornfield) all the cars pictured are members cars. Its about 6hours from Toledo. Might go again this year don't know

Cms- I believe so but you'd have to ask toyotatodd its his other trac.

it just looked like one of the pics was taken from my friends house in the yard.
    he has two silo's and a barn in about the same layout. i had to think for a bit haha

and i agree on the bad photochop too but still on topic so its all good

Images

The flat black vert is bong's old swapped vert. Ive been in it and driven it. Its quick nothing like 3sgte and the top down. He sold it after he got his AP1 s2k

Images

Quote Originally Posted by geebes
    ^I think the black 5th gen is poorly photoshopped!
    What makes it so bad anyways? It's better than anything i can do lol It's the better of the handful on ucp.

It may be chopped, but the concept is there. Widebody ftw.

just the rear could be a lil smoother

agreed on much better than i can do ... i think

but i dont like the way it just drops in the back

but yes widebody *****

Thread Information