CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default nice celica pics.... (56k beware)

alright well there is something similar to this on another forum i am on and i figured i could start something here like such.

post pics of ...

A. nice looking celica's (any year)
    B. your celica
    C. celica related pictures

sorry if this isnt the right place for this. i sorta like the idea of having separate pages for all the pics, but i think it would be cool to have a bunch of neat pics in one place.
    mods if you dont want this or need to move it please do so.

post away
    Last edited by a_mounty; 01-31-2009 at 11:46 PM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[4thgenceli] I nutswung earlier and left a deposit in the wife's cooter

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

anybody else have any?

There should have been a thread like this a long time ago. Maybe sticky?

Coldiron (Cold - Iron) | Dragon Meet OG

| offensivetheory.deviantart.com/
    1992 Celica Gtfour | 2003 350z Track

thats what i thought.

dang three wheeled auto x
    i think that rally celica in the air needs his front tire remounted...

Quote Originally Posted by a_mounty
    i think that rally celica in the air needs his front tire remounted...
    Nope. Those are turbo wheels. They are designed to pull air in. Not pretty but functional. They had an extension that sucked air into the brakes.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco celica9303 is on a distinguished road celica9303's Avatar

Images

If mounty gets a sticky before me I'm not gonna be happy........ Nice pics. Cms- I've always liked your car and follow your restoration and at.net.
    - Shadow's Army - Topless Decoy -

Originally Posted by The Captain
    I own the car because I didn't want to be like everybody else.

Originally Posted by Shadowlife25
    It's like you have a Sock Monster, but it has acquired a taste for car parts instead.......
    project Topless Decoy: now undecided

This won't get stickied unless it continues to be full of win.
    - Mario
    - Shadow's Army - 5 star General -

Questions?

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a Habit."

Quote Originally Posted by celica9303
    If mounty gets a sticky before me I'm not gonna be happy........ Nice pics. Cms- I've always liked your car and follow your restoration and at.net.
    haha just thought it would be a good idea.

CMS- i see it now thanks. it makes sense and im sure it works.

keep them comming guys.

sticky?

Last edited by a_mounty; 02-01-2009 at 01:53 AM.

-2006 Nissan Sentra SE-R
    [Ryan] 2:40 pm: I saw that one but I want to make one my own... lol. And a pic of andy on my leg would make all the girls jealous, good idea

[Murgatroy] 2:41 pm: Yeah, but sitting crosslegged to masturbate would just be kinda creepy.
    Shadow's Minion army - member #1

man i wish my 92 was a hatch i love those things.....

time for a break for a bit.

please add if you got em

Quote Originally Posted by celica9303
    Thanks. I never noticed the other thread. Maybe they can be merged by a mod then stickied?

link me to the other one and I can merge them.
    - Mario
    - Shadow's Army - 5 star General -

Questions?

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a Habit."

hmm.... didnt know there was another thread i guess. sorry if i made a boo boo

Puts the skillz to the extreme! extremeskillz will become famous soon enough extremeskillz will become famous soon enough extremeskillz's Avatar
    extremeskillz has donated to the forums!

Images

She's sold
    !

Side of the 165 turbo OZ wheel.

Shoulda bought a rwd 4th gen?

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco celica9303 is on a distinguished road celica9303's Avatar

Images

Nice pics. Cms do you still have the pics of the jgtc 5th gen from the bodykit thread on at.net?
    - Shadow's Army - Topless Decoy -

Originally Posted by The Captain
    I own the car because I didn't want to be like everybody else.

Originally Posted by Shadowlife25
    It's like you have a Sock Monster, but it has acquired a taste for car parts instead.......
    project Topless Decoy: now undecided

i love those rally shots. they get so close to the people.

Thread Information