CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Default need help!!!1!!!one

can anyone tell me if the third generation 3sgte engine has been emission tested in the united states? and if not is there a way that i can have it tested?

No and no.

It was Japanese market only and was never in any vehicle exported to the US.

That being the case it was never emissions tested, and as such is a no go.

Sorry for the bad news.

Welcome to the site and hopefully we can help you with your Celica needs.
    - Mario
    - Shadow's Army - 5 star General -

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Questions?

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a Habit."

Quote Originally Posted by shadowlife25
    No and no.

It was Japanese market only and was never in any vehicle exported to the US.

That being the case it was never emissions tested, and as such is a no go.

Sorry for the bad news.

Welcome to the site and hopefully we can help you with your Celica needs.

thanks alot. do you know where i can get a clip? the only clips i found on jdm's website are for honda and acura.

Ill bet Josh at Chicoraceworks has some ST205 clips. go to www.garagecrw.com and look up the contact us stuff. Tell him Luni sent you.
    2000 Absolute Red Celica GTS 6-Spd
    1991 Crimson Red MR2 Turbo

- Shadow's Army - Commander In Chief

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.

Quote Originally Posted by Luni
    Ill bet Josh at Chicoraceworks has some ST205 clips. go to www.garagecrw.com and look up the contact us stuff. Tell him Luni sent you.
    alright man thanks alot. this community is super helpful.

We try.

So you gonna update your user info in your profile so we know what you drive and what area you're in? I ask, because most times it's helpful to you if we have a bit of info, at the very least for troubleshooting.
    - Mario

Questions?

Quote Originally Posted by shadowlife25
    We try.

So you gonna update your user info in your profile so we know what you drive and what area you're in? I ask, because most times it's helpful to you if we have a bit of info, at the very least for troubleshooting.

oh yeah. i'll try to get it up by this weekend bc i'm at work right now and i have very limited time on the internet. again thanks alot guys.

Cool. Welcome again!
    - Mario

Questions?

Thread Information