CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Default Battery Tender Plus

Battery Tender Plus is a great battery conditioner for those who store their cars on occassion:
    $64
    http://batterytender.com/product_inf...161a9c9ebd456b

I also have the Battery Tender Jr which costs around $44. Takes a bit longer to charge to 100% but both are worth every penny.

I use this on my Elise and family van that sits for weeks before use.

My neighbor parks his car outside, has the tender to it using the 25 foot cord running from inside the garage out to his truck, its been subzero out here and he's had no issues letting his truck sit for 4-7 days at a time.

My conclusion on this product:
    2006 Lotus Elise Type 111R
    No plans to move to the 'new era' of Lotus cars.
    "Adding horsepower makes you fast in the straights, adding lightness makes you fast everywhere." (Colin Chapman, founder of Lotus)
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco 19celica90 is on a distinguished road 19celica90's Avatar

Images

I bought one of those a few weeks back for my celica. I dont drive it during the winter. Its a great product!

Ive got the jr also. Awsome product no doubt.
    Red st165
    White st165
    Black st165 (finally gone)

Thread Information