CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Default South Central Roll Call!

Come on guys, this south central is going to die before it is born if we dont show them that there are people who would actually post here. Post your location, your car, and show some support for south central!

1. Olathe, Kansas - 1977 Celica GT - I LOVE SOUTH CENTRAL!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I still say it's midwest, but whatever.

I have signed up for KC meets in the South Central forum on cnet before, so I'm in.

2. Kansas City, Missouri - 2000 Celica GT-S - Meets are fun.
    Scott Smith |
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    | AIM: nullitum | 2000 GT-S 6spd (Sold at 208,000 miles)

Bout as south central as you can get, state-wise
    ra·tion·al·ize /ˈræʃənlˌaɪz, ˈræʃnlˌaɪz/ Show Spelled [rash-uh-nl-ahyz, rash-nl-ahyz] Show IPA verb, -ized, -iz·ing.
    –verb (used with object)
    1. to ascribe (one's acts, opinions, etc.) to causes that superficially seem reasonable and valid but that actually are unrelated to the true, possibly unconscious and often less creditable or agreeable causes.

I am here finally now too.

Harmer- Overland Park, KS 1981 GT

"I feel sorry for the people who don't drink. Because when they wake up in the morning, that's the best they will feel all day long." -- Frank Sinatra

finally some south central REPRESENT!

Ryan

Default .

new orleans / baton rouge, LA

Blaze

Hi guys, Ill post here and and the otehr regionals as well. No meets ever get done around me unless its in Omaha or Kansas City anyway.

Everybody seems to think texas is southwest, but it looks central to me. DFW represent.

94 Celica ST
    1.8l stock 7A-FE, T3/T4

04 Mazdaspeed Miata
    1.8l, Factory Turbo, Hard Dog DD Roll Bar, Custom TB inlet pipe, boost controller...it's teh faster

byakuen

Quote Originally Posted by EvilSpeeder
    Everybody seems to think texas is southwest, but it looks central to me. DFW represent.
    No kidding. Maybe because we Texans boast about how big the state is, that it took over Arizona and New Mexico to create the southwest, ya know?
    Who is further south than Houston, Tx?! Florida Keys don't count, yo!:wink:

Representing the South Central Yo!!! Sup people, long time no see.

Josh

Blaze

Fischman! Good to see your around.

2of81

here for now

dcgoalie312

im here... anyone seen kanscelica lately?

2of81

I've seen him on AIM

bonzaisushi

you all smell like pea soup

Thread Information