CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
    I gots the V-TEC y0! hyoctane will become famous soon enough hyoctane's Avatar
    hyoctane has donated to the forums!

Images

Default So this is what 107k miles looks like...

I'm a smart ass. I just washed her again... I was just bored out of my mind.

These are from Sunday of this week: http://www.celicatech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38541

These are from 5 minutes ago:

'08 Acura TSX | K24A2 | 6-speed

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-Special Needs Member-

I was going to be a smart ass and say that it looked like crap but the VVTL-I shot is wicked awesome.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

90 GTS Swap
    1/4 Mile 13.83 @ 100.73 mph 250hp 244tq

Freakin Florida with its clean cars...

She won't be going anywhere for a good while.
    But i still love her...

In the words of Archimedes, "Give me a long enough lever, and a place to rest it, or I will kill a hostage every hour."

joo is are teh gayzorz!!!!!!

lol.

jk jay kay....
    -2006 Nissan Sentra SE-R
    [Ryan] 2:40 pm: I saw that one but I want to make one my own... lol. And a pic of andy on my leg would make all the girls jealous, good idea

[Murgatroy] 2:41 pm: Yeah, but sitting crosslegged to masturbate would just be kinda creepy.
    Shadow's Minion army - member #1

Puts the skillz to the extreme! extremeskillz will become famous soon enough extremeskillz will become famous soon enough extremeskillz's Avatar
    extremeskillz has donated to the forums!

Images

Mine only has 109K and is just as clean and 13 years old!

She's sold
    !

^you are just as ghey.

lol

jk
    -2006 Nissan Sentra SE-R
    [Ryan] 2:40 pm: I saw that one but I want to make one my own... lol. And a pic of andy on my leg would make all the girls jealous, good idea

[Murgatroy] 2:41 pm: Yeah, but sitting crosslegged to masturbate would just be kinda creepy.
    Shadow's Minion army - member #1

I gots the V-TEC y0! hyoctane will become famous soon enough hyoctane's Avatar
    hyoctane has donated to the forums!

Images

Quote Originally Posted by extremeskillz
    Mine only has 109K and is just as clean and 13 years old!
    Pics or FAIL. :thumbsdow
    '08 Acura TSX | K24A2 | 6-speed

-Special Needs Member-

The Ultimate Celica Driver
    Proof of 14.7 required...
    vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09's Avatar
    vip09 ran a 14.7 on the Dragon! vip09 has donated to the forums! vip09 helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. vip09 helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. vip09 helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

I gave up on trying to make my 7th gen look good.
    Best GT-S STOCK times: 1/4: 14.788 @ 94.98mph 1/8: 9.640 @ 75.87mph
    Best Alltrac times: 1/4: 12.2 @ 115mph 1/8th: 7.9 @ 91mph

Originally Posted by forgies
    look vip is the ultimate celica driver... He needs a section of celicatech devoted to him!

how u take a pic like that
    Custom Intake
    Universal Muffler
    Hawk HP Brake Pads
    2002 MR2 Spyder Wheels
    Lowered By Zenn Springs 1.8" dropped

Quote Originally Posted by mar_phi6
    Please present your question in proper English. Your question should read, "How do you take a picture like that?"

90 GTS Swap
    1/4 Mile 13.83 @ 100.73 mph 250hp 244tq

107k miles, pfffffffffffffffffffffffft

i wanna see some real miles
    94 camry base 5speed, oil pump exploded
    87 yota truck, it runs, it's in beater phase but it's been mobile.
    85 celica gt-s @311k...22RTE will 2016 be the year Joe fixes the 3rd gen

"U Shoulda bought a 3rd gen"

Sorry... I got distracted... MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica's Avatar
    MCcelica has been to an annual Dragon Meet! MCcelica helped get Play's clutch job done. MCcelica helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

I don't have much more. But once I get 'er all cleaned up (again) I'll snap some shots of mine which has over 161k.
    Poena Hodie Vires Cras y Semper Fidelis Maximus

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    My coffee, without me, is useless. Without my coffee, I am useless. I must drink my coffee true.
    Shadows Army: Commanding Officer: Yoda Combat Regiment

<-- If it ain't rainin', we ain't trainin'.

Member Chris is a splendid one to behold Chris is a splendid one to behold Chris is a splendid one to behold Chris is a splendid one to behold Chris is a splendid one to behold Chris is a splendid one to behold Chris is a splendid one to behold Chris is a splendid one to behold Chris's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mar_phi6

Using a camera. Most of the time.

Thread Information