CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: wheel studs

Default wheel studs

i am trying to find the right ARP wheel studs for my 91 celica gts.. so far i have found this stud http://store.summitracing.com/partde...5&autoview=sku

if u guys know where i can find the stud spec for my gts let me know

Just use the OE wheel studs. They all perform equally well. The main issue that you'll run into with having broken studs is that they are improperly torqued. (too tight)

Usually happens when a shop feels too lazy to actually use a torque wrench.
    - Mario
    - Shadow's Army - 5 star General -

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Questions?

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a Habit."

I think they're a 12mmx1.5 stud.
    - Mario

Questions?

i believe in order to race/drag in a specific class, it is recommended that u run better/longer studs.... am i in the right page?

as far as i know those ones from summit will work fine, i think they are the same as the 5th gens. torque on the studs for ALL toyota cars is 80ft lbs, broken studs can also happen if the lug nut was cross threaded.

Originally Posted by geebes
    You put some GOD damn wheels on that car!!!!

^^ true.
    - Mario

Questions?

Thread Information