CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Lifetime Member joe's gt is a glorious beacon of light joe's gt is a glorious beacon of light joe's gt is a glorious beacon of light joe's gt is a glorious beacon of light joe's gt is a glorious beacon of light joe's gt's Avatar
    joe's gt has donated to the forums!

Default ATSAaron Personal Cell #!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone know it? I have an urgent issue with an order I placed and I need to talk to him immediately. Any help is appreciated!!!!

I received a head that appears to be the wrong one and have a bunch of missing gaskets and I need a new one by thanksgiving break next week to fix my car, but ATS doesn't work again till monday.
    - Shadow's Minion Army - Grand Inquisitor -

This has been the best and most frustrating experience of my life. I thank my dad for all the help he has given me in this rare restoration. Now that the car is done, I wouldn't trade it for the world.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Ultimate Celica Driver
    Proof of 14.7 required...
    vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09's Avatar
    vip09 ran a 14.7 on the Dragon! vip09 has donated to the forums! vip09 helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. vip09 helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. vip09 helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Might have better luck on MR2OC.
    Best GT-S STOCK times: 1/4: 14.788 @ 94.98mph 1/8: 9.640 @ 75.87mph
    Best Alltrac times: 1/4: 12.2 @ 115mph 1/8th: 7.9 @ 91mph

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Originally Posted by forgies
    look vip is the ultimate celica driver... He needs a section of celicatech devoted to him!

send him a pm on mr2oc
    Boosted. Tuned. Ready.

Lifetime Member joe's gt is a glorious beacon of light joe's gt is a glorious beacon of light joe's gt is a glorious beacon of light joe's gt is a glorious beacon of light joe's gt is a glorious beacon of light joe's gt's Avatar
    joe's gt has donated to the forums!

Already did, and he responded thanx guys. I ordered a head from him and it showed up in horrible shape. Carbon deposits all over the valves, bent head stud, not cleaned at all. He told me it recently had a valve job and was in good shape and ready to bolt right on. I'm sure its just an honest mistake and he sent me the wrong head, cuz he told me that the original one he was gonna send me had a a lot of carbon deposits and wasn't in good shape so he was going to send me a different one. I think he accidentally sent me the wrong one. I'm sure it will all work out, i've heard nothing but good things about ATS.
    - Shadow's Minion Army - Grand Inquisitor -

This has been the best and most frustrating experience of my life. I thank my dad for all the help he has given me in this rare restoration. Now that the car is done, I wouldn't trade it for the world.

How much was the head? Got pics?
    Boosted. Tuned. Ready.

Thread Information