CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Default I'm looking for.....

a thread in regards to a headlight conversion. I think it referenced a guy over in Europe that made a HID kit for 5th gens. There were pics of the kit in the thread............does anyone know what I'm talking about? I'm hoping someone else remembers where to find it. I've search and serached.......to no avail.
    Shadow's Minion Army - Storm Trooper

What kind of conversion? Lots of people have used hid kits with Hella E-Codes...

nah man.........I don't think they were hellas. from what I can remember the guy created a plastic insert and had to bulbs mounted side-by-side inside of it near the top of the housing. They only popped up about halfway and it looked really slick. It looked really professional.

Quote Originally Posted by RedRkt01
    nah man.........I don't think they were hellas. from what I can remember the guy created a plastic insert and had to bulbs mounted side-by-side inside of it near the top of the housing. They only popped up about halfway and it looked really slick. It looked really professional.
    Because it is.

That's a kit offered by Neely (i think that's what it was called.) and i hope you have about $1000.

The guy that you saw on here that had the kit named his car "Rufus" but i'll be damned if i can remember his screen name. He owns a vinyl shop overseas.

CelicaTech Supporter 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST's Avatar
    90CelicaST has donated to the forums! 90CelicaST helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. 90CelicaST helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

These?

Are by a guy named Neeltec on GT4OC. The car is Mook's
    Or these?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Murgatroy
    I don't like people.

I don't like going out.

That is why my friends are all on the interwebz. That way when I don't feel like being sociable, I just close the window.

Fuckin' A!!! Jackpot! Yeah, the one on top. You fuckers are the best!!!!!!! Thanks a lot; I really appreciate it.

God that looks badass.

CelicaTech Supporter 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST's Avatar
    90CelicaST has donated to the forums! 90CelicaST helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. 90CelicaST helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

If you want to see his profile on gt4oc.net, his username is Phatfour_uk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Murgatroy
    I don't like people.

I don't like going out.

That is why my friends are all on the interwebz. That way when I don't feel like being sociable, I just close the window.

damn. i thot that was a honda for a moment...
    -90 Celica turbo All-trac
    -03 Matrix XR

Thread Information