CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Default european license plate

i was just wondering who all has a euro license plate on their c.s. front bumper??
    -2006 Nissan Sentra SE-R
    [Ryan] 2:40 pm: I saw that one but I want to make one my own... lol. And a pic of andy on my leg would make all the girls jealous, good idea

[Murgatroy] 2:41 pm: Yeah, but sitting crosslegged to masturbate would just be kinda creepy.
    Shadow's Minion army - member #1

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco 19celica90 is on a distinguished road 19celica90's Avatar

Images

why would you have a euro front plate on any car that is not being driven in Europe?

CelicaTech Supporter 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST's Avatar
    90CelicaST has donated to the forums! 90CelicaST helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. 90CelicaST helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

It's EDM Tight, Yo!

ps: this guy has one

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Murgatroy
    I don't like people.

I don't like going out.

That is why my friends are all on the interwebz. That way when I don't feel like being sociable, I just close the window.

because on the carlos sainz bumper there is a place for one and my paint is chippeng there and i dont want to repaint it...
    -2006 Nissan Sentra SE-R
    [Ryan] 2:40 pm: I saw that one but I want to make one my own... lol. And a pic of andy on my leg would make all the girls jealous, good idea

[Murgatroy] 2:41 pm: Yeah, but sitting crosslegged to masturbate would just be kinda creepy.
    Shadow's Minion army - member #1

Thread Information